Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
MOD NOTICE

Abusing and/or trolling other posters in this thread will not be tolerated from this point on.

Debate away and continue to have strong opinions, but abusing posters ie calling them idiots/stupid etc or trolling posters by laugh liking their posts will not be tolerated going forward.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
He was more than involved in covering up an organised paedophile ring of priests... he was one of them.

I have no opinion on that, wouldn't surprise me either way. I know we had a potential pedo at Saints. I started there in year 11 and distinctly recall this teacher in the showers checking out flesh wounds. It was kind of normal, if that makes sense. I guess if it went beyond reviewing scratches in the shower something would have been done about him. I'm thinking these days it might not get that far.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
7D175758-D22D-4C02-8561-D85CCD28809D.jpeg

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wow, if this is true, this piece of scum needs to be locked up. And if story is correct, he totally knew what he is doing. Victim one, he got away with it and then refined his technique.

Wow, if this is true, this piece of scum needs to be locked up. And if story is correct, he totally knew what he is doing. Victim one, he got away with it and then refined his technique.

3 rapes = lots of jail time. He can deal with his "mental health" issues behind bars.

There needs to be a proper investigation as to who knew about this, because any covering up just enabled him to continue this behaviour.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
3 rapes = lots of jail time. He can deal with his "mental health" issues behind bars.

There needs to be a proper investigation as to who knew about this, because any covering up just enabled him to continue this behaviour.

Given his modus operandi I would possibly think there may even be more. It is like a serial offender here. He got away with it the first time and he has subsequently kept on doing it.

And the mental health issues - I’m not buying that at all.

fortunatecrow

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide

Yep. Jail.

Three times.....so far. A good chance there'll be more as his identity becomes known

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide

Brilliant!

To be honest, despite being fellow West Torrens fans, I think you're rather too obsessive with your anti ScoMo campaign.
However, I'm fairly irritated by this one, despite a wall of silence on the issue generally.
Is this not high-level corruption? Clearly, he is neither in Group 1a nor 1b of the official rollout, yet gets the Pfizer vaccine at the start of the queue. Rather than calming our nerves by example, I think he is demonstrating the political culture of entitlement and procedure bypassing.

He would have set a much better example by taking his turn as one of us in the normal rollout position, n'est-ce pas?

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Brilliant!

To be honest, despite being fellow West Torrens fans, I think you're rather too obsessive with your anti ScoMo campaign.
However, I'm fairly irritated by this one, despite a wall of silence on the issue generally.
Is this not high-level corruption? Clearly, he is neither in Group 1a nor 1b of the official rollout, yet gets the Pfizer vaccine at the start of the queue. Rather than calming our nerves by example, I think he is demonstrating the political culture of entitlement and procedure bypassing.

He would have set a much better example by taking his turn as one of us in the normal rollout position, n'est-ce pas?

As much I wonder whether ScoMo should be at the front of the queue, there seems to be quite a few getting done for media opportunities.

Our ‘Dream Team’ of Marshall, Stevens and St Nicola all got their jabs this morning. Given none of them are on the frontline, should they be waiting in line like everyone else too?

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
As much I wonder whether ScoMo should be at the front of the queue, there seems to be quite a few getting done for media opportunities.

Our ‘Dream Team’ of Marshall, Stevens and St Nicola all got their jabs this morning. Given none of them are on the frontline, should they be waiting in line like everyone else too?
They are doing it to show they have no issues about the vaccine imagine the anti vaxxers if they didn't do it.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Brilliant!

Well I certainly admit that I am anti-SmoCo and even discuss as such when he gets bought up in my circle of friends. I won’t hide the fact and will provide the reasoning. Everything is done is as a marketing exercise and photo op. Who could forget building the cubby house or shaking the hand of someone who didn’t want it shaken in the bushfires. Even this 84 yo said it hurt when he shook her hand. He is a like a soufflé, all look and no substance.

I mean who has to ask their wife to realise that sexual assault is not the done thing. He brings Jen and his children into his conversations with media to portray the family man. We all know he is married and they is no need to do it. Did many other PMs on both sides of political fence do it to the degree he has? No but that is what a marketing man will do.

Rant over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Now there is a 4th alleged victim.

If only they had acted after the 1st victim.

Heads should roll for those who did not deal with it..

Which heads? As far as my limited reading on this non-story goes, the "victim" reported to police immediately, and the perpetrator was sacked pretty quickly. What's the problem? Perhaps the security personnel who let them into the building should be punished?

Which heads? As far as my limited reading on this non-story goes, the "victim" reported to police immediately, and the perpetrator was sacked pretty quickly. What's the problem? Perhaps the security personnel who let them into the building should be punished?
Staff knew what had happened & pressure was placed on the victim to not report to the police.

More will come out...

Mick F

Mighty Snr
Dec 26, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood

After 2 Royal Commissions you’d think there would be no covering up, and relocating so the perpetrator can rape another unsuspecting girl.

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
Matt Kean is fast becoming one of my favourite politicians anywhere in Australia... and yes, he's a Liberal:
https://www.news.com.au/national/po...y/news-story/68998ab1f3f81e91f5be803d356aa0f4

There are just so many issues where he comes up with good, sensible policies and statements - flying against the stupidity of politicians like Craig Kelly, Barnaby Joyce & John Barilaro.

Gladys may lead one of the two most corrupt Govts Australia has ever seen (on par with the current Federal Govt), but Matt Kean is a shining light in the cesspool which is the LNP.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Matt Kean is fast becoming one of my favourite politicians anywhere in Australia... and yes, he's a Liberal:
https://www.news.com.au/national/po...y/news-story/68998ab1f3f81e91f5be803d356aa0f4

There are just so many issues where he comes up with good, sensible policies and statements - flying against the stupidity of politicians like Craig Kelly, Barnaby Joyce & John Barilaro.

Gladys may lead one of the two most corrupt Govts Australia has ever seen (on par with the current Federal Govt), but Matt Kean is a shining light in the cesspool which is the LNP.

Reckon the Federal Government is given Gladys and her government a run for the money when it comes to corruption and incompetence.

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
The problem which journalism nowadays it is about gotcha questions and asking the same question over and over again because they didn’t like the answer they wanted.

To be a journalist nowadays requires little skill and intelligence. Where have all the investigative journalists gone and the ones that actually challenge politicians with what they say with facts (not just accept what is given to them).
I think you’ve answered your own question there. There’s no money in it. If you pay peanuts you get monkeys. Capable people will move to industries that can pay their worth and it’s not necessarily journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back