Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
As juvenile as it sounds I swear I'll switch off for the rest of the seasons if Aloisi ever coaches this team.

I probably wouldn't switch off but I definitely wouldn't have renewed my membership. I know a lot of member wouldn't have renewed either.

Look Aloisi probably would have had us 5th or 6th by end of season but seriously all it would do is keep papering over cracks. Which the club has been to happy to do the past 5 years! No papering over the cracks now! Club has to make changes especially in the football department no way to spin it! For to long Di Pietro and the board have exploited and taken advantage of this 'biggest club best fans Malaki' at luncheons and Victory in business functions. Well what good is that when now the club is sitting last and losing fans by the week. They need to pull there collective fingers out open the coffers, invest, sack who they need to sack and get the right people in football to the club to live up to that slogan. Otherwise piss off and let others take over that will!

GreyBudgie

Club Legend
Jun 12, 2008
New Town
Other Teams
Glenorchy, Arsenal,
Wants to sell his shares to supporter groups own 1/5 still will not be enough to get the fruiter out.

Like his statement “There has been a lack of leadership, accountability, poor decision-making, and high staff turnover."

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hopefully this kick starts more changes at the club, you know its bad when a foundation investor and board member quits the club.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
According to the FVS guys we wont be in Adidas kit next year either. Moving to Macron.

Having worn Macron kits before they're not too bad quality but designs are pretty plain jane.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Club statement pathetic really like its all gonna fix itself 🙄

Melbourne Victory statement
Melbourne Victory
Published: 4 hrs ago
The Club is both saddened and disappointed by comments attributed to Richard Wilson on his exit as a director of the Club today.

Mr Wilson is a foundation director of Melbourne Victory, however at this time the Board along with a number of shareholders welcome his exit, which has been the subject of discussion for some time.

The Club now has an opportunity to move forward in a unified way. The Board values our shareholders, partners, members and fans and without further distraction, will continue working tirelessly to improve and drive results amidst these challenging times.

The Club will not be commenting further on this matter.

Apr 12, 2006
Booking desk, TISM boat hire
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Victory
we dont deal with duds!:D

Quote of the century! King Kenny? Nicholas No Hope? Nothing to see here!

Going to have to vote with my wallet here. No spend on Victory until the inevitable clean out comes. Unfortunately the value of the club will need to fall for the owners to sell out to new investors. If that's what's needed, that's what's needed.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat

Going to have to vote with my wallet here. No spend on Victory until the inevitable clean out comes. Unfortunately the value of the club will need to fall for the owners to sell out to new investors. If that's what's needed, that's what's needed.
Hope's name was Josh lol

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006

Why the * are you bagging the minimum wage players? People like you are the problem - you don't understand how this works.

You wanna bring up punchlines at least use guys like Neidermeir, Beister and Poulsen who were on good coin to tour Melbourne.

Apr 12, 2006
Booking desk, TISM boat hire
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Victory
Why the fu** are you bagging the minimum wage players? People like you are the problem - you don't understand how this works.

You wanna bring up punchlines at least use guys like Neidermeir, Beister and Poulsen who were on good coin to tour Melbourne.

Why? Because they were really, really no good. And yes the blokes you mention fit the bill of overpaid duds.

And drop the "people like you..." crap mate, no need to be insulting

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Why? Because they were really, really no good. And yes the blokes you mention fit the bill of overpaid duds.

And drop the "people like you..." crap mate, no need to be insulting

I'll post how I like.

People like you are why I stopped going to many games. I couldn't ******* stand watching guys who were getting paid less than I was copping relentless s**t from the crowd. These are friggen kids, and people would've done well to listen to what Josh Hope had to say when he was done.

Again, if people are going to boo their own ******* players - which is never ok in my book - at least boo the guys making the money and doing nothing, not the guy getting 7 minute cameos getting paid minimum wage.

I'll post how I like.

People like you are why I stopped going to many games. I couldn't ******* stand watching guys who were getting paid less than I was copping relentless sh*t from the crowd. These are friggen kids, and people would've done well to listen to what Josh Hope had to say when he was done.

Again, if people are going to boo their own ******* players - which is never ok in my book - at least boo the guys making the money and doing nothing, not the guy getting 7 minute cameos getting paid minimum wage.

Fair points, and fair enough you not only hold those views but also stick to your guns.

Im afraid it happens in every professional sport. You've seen it in AFL plenty of times too.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
Aug 11, 2006

I didn’t end up watching Sunday’s game - I ended up in hospital instead. (Long story, but I’m fine now!)

This looks a new formation to me - either a 4-4-2 or perhaps a 4-4-1-1. Did we do that at all on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back