Andrew Fagan to resign as CEO -> new CEO search

Rate Fagan’s tenure

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Comparing the credibility of callers to different radio stations seems about as useful as debating whos piss tastes better.

Regardless of the actual truth you shouldn't be drinking piss anymore than you should be listening to some random radio caller.
A bit like debating politics.....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I haven't bought up politics in this thread, unlike a lot of others who have used it to attack me.

Bit hypocritical really.
Attack?

More like poking fun at all the posters on this board passionately debating such a meaningless issue (Party Politics)in the current Australian political landscape.

Both sides are different shades of biege.

Attack?

More like poking fun at all the posters on this board passionately debating such a meaningless issue (Party Politics)in the current Australian political landscape.

Both sides are different shades of biege.

I’d disagree but then we’d be debating politics in this thread😝

I cbf reading the entire thread but who is the purported frontrunner?
A relative unknown who knows little about football but a lot about keeping administrations away from performance. I offer you bootrossbootross, the peoples champion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it is a position that needs to be filled by the start of the Premiership season.
Why's that ??

I think it'll be filled before then mind you, but I'm not sure it matters too much if it's a couple weeks in.

So how long should we wait then?
It's should be a proper process, so however long we feel it needs to be to find the right bloke.

It'll be done in April at the latest IMO.

Back