The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 10 Thread - Rise of the Superteams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL. The ref has played the role of a disgruntled key forward and JJ has played the role of the midfielder hitting him on the bootlaces instead of the chest. That’s worse than when Joey Crawford tossed Tim Duncan for laughing on the bench

LOL. The ref has played the role of a disgruntled key forward and JJ has played the role of the midfielder hitting him on the bootlaces instead of the chest. That’s worse than when Joey Crawford tossed Tim Duncan for laughing on the bench
hqdefault.jpg

knows it too well

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
Always 1 absolute spud who plays like an All star against us. Bertans last game, looks like it’ll be Snell today..

Islanda22

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2014
Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
Where will Cousins land?

Whould he sign back at Lakers who pretty much let him walk? Didn't he have words a month back with Morris?

I think he would suit Miami

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Where will Cousins land?

Whould he sign back at Lakers who pretty much let him walk? Didn't he have words a month back with Morris?

I think he would suit Miami

He is not the right fit for the Lakers.

Lakers need a defensive centre who is happy to be selfless and protect LeBron and AD. Not sure that is Cousins.

I'm not sure he belongs on any contender.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Ryan Saunders sacked. Chris Finch new head coach of the Timberwolves. I know he's an AC at Toronto, but any other info here?

After working with David Brent, I believe Finchy worked with several teams, including the Pels.

1613969328937.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back