Training 2021 Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Langford I heard is tearing up the track how have you guys seen Preseason? Can he go to the next level?
Do it. Put him in your SuperCoach team.

Langford I heard is tearing up the track how have you guys seen Preseason? Can he go to the next level?
His in my SC team, I think he is certainly showing the signs that he will take another step. Some training scouts think he could end up Essendons best player by the end of the year

Last edited:
He’s my tip for the BnF this year, I’ll put it that way

Do it. Put him in your SuperCoach team.

Something about him watched him a bit last year, I do have him in a keeper league held onto him this season.

" Nik Cox and Zach Reid are athletic backmen set to inherit the key defensive duties from veterans Michael Hurley and Cale Hooker.."

749W.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if this has been asked a few times, do we have extra players training with us?
Yes.

Alec Waterman, Angus Baker, Charlie Byrne and Kyle Dunkley.

Apparently Waterman has looked the best of those and is most likely to get a list spot.

Yes.

Alec Waterman, Angus Baker, Charlie Byrne and Kyle Dunkley.

Apparently Waterman has looked the best of those and is most likely to get a list spot.
Waterman the only one left.

I always kinda assumed we'd hit the MSD hard tbh.
The problem I have with that is that we could lose someone else between now and then.

And suggesting we'd have "somebody in mind for the MSD" is a bit disingenuous because they'd be eligible for this one too

We could still.

We have 3 spots to fill (Mozzie LTI, McQuillan reitrement and an empty spot).

We could sign Waterman and still take two picks into the MSD
Or, take 2, another injury/retirement early, and take 2 in the MSD. If there even is one this year, we didn't have one last season, it could easily happen here as well.

Or, take 2, another injury/retirement early, and take 2 in the MSD. If there even is one this year, we didn't have one last season, it could easily happen here as well.
They have promised the Clubs an MSD. The reason it didnt happen last year was we were in lockdown.

If a draft doesnt happen then they will likely do a 3-day SSP period or something.

The problem I have with that is that we could lose someone else between now and then.

And suggesting we'd have "somebody in mind for the MSD" is a bit disingenuous because they'd be eligible for this one too
Nobody suggested that though. It could simply be a case that the club wants an extended look at a couple of players in actually competitive football before pulling the trigger.

His in my SC team, I think he is certainly showing the signs that he will take another step. Some training scouts think he could end up Essendons best player by the end of the year
He has good skills but he’s lacked intensity and aggression on the field in his career to date, has he gained that in a pre-season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back