Pagan - New GG - Georgie Get Mad (The Scuderia Pagan)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Hojuman , do you still have an interest in Think Champayne ? i see it is resuming in last race at Stony Creek today, but is now trained by Ciaron Maher and Dave Eustice, one thing is guaranteed, the monthly training fees have probably risen considerably, but that is the biggest and best stable in Victoria, i read somewhere he spent $19m on yearlings on day 1 of the recent Magic Millions Sale :)

Apr 27, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Denis has a runner in R3 at Pakenham tonight, No 11 My Squeeze Louise, i saw it run a fair race at Moonee Valley a couple of weeks ago, there will be an odds on favourite No 2 Fighter (4 starts for 4 2nd's) hope it is a professional bridesmaid. Fixed odds $6.50, good each way bet, giddy up.
Thanks for this mutts, I chucked 50 on a place so I won a few bob

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey Hojuman , do you still have an interest in Think Champayne ? i see it is resuming in last race at Stony Creek today, but is now trained by Ciaron Maher and Dave Eustice, one thing is guaranteed, the monthly training fees have probably risen considerably, but that is the biggest and best stable in Victoria, i read somewhere he spent $19m on yearlings on day 1 of the recent Magic Millions Sale :)

Yeh. Michelle and First Light had a falling out apparently. Not unusual in the race game b-i-law says.

I hadn't received any notifications about today yet. He's been nominated for a truckload of races though.

Thanks for the heads-up Mutts 😃👍

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Our syndicate has another horse nominated for Thursday night at Pakenham. R3, no 10 Cubana.

Having it's 1st run and trained by Peter Moody it's fair to say we've got another donkey.

Some of the feedback we've got from Moody is that she's as fit as she's going to get and she needs to lift on what she's been doing in the trials and o the track and that he's not sure that this horse is worth paying Metropolitan training fees for.

One day we'll get a good one. 😡

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just got home, Put $20 ($5 win x $15 place), get back $45, nothing wrong with that, haven't seen the race, was it a good run ?

Sat in 3rd for majority of the race, little spurt grabbed the place. Runners behind came home strongly. Was carrying 63kg and looked a little knackered at the post. First run in 3 months but l'll take it.

Sat in 3rd for majority of the race, little spurt grabbed the place. Runners behind came home strongly. Was carrying 63kg and looked a little knackered at the post. First run in 3 months but l'll take it.
I have said it before Hoj, with the breeding of that horse, becoming a top class stayer is not out of the question at all imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see the run at Launceston?

Came third.
Yep, not a bad run for a horse just out of maiden status, dare i say, with some natural improvement, and astute training, looks to have a future as a stayer, which is what Denis seems to be concentrating on.

My 1 : 3 ratio win/place bet at fixed odds returned a modest profit :)

Think Champayne Race 4 Sandown Wed. 17.25.
Not seen odds yet but dropped some 7kg in weight after his 3rd last time.

Ted Nugent on board 👍
Mutts ?
Fixed odds : $12 win/$3.50 place, he rode it last start didn't he Hoj ? i'm always wary backing a horse 2nd up from a spell, but it was a decent effort 1st up, owes me nothing, so i will be having a small stab at him.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Fixed odds : $12 win/$3.50 place, he rode it last start didn't he Hoj ? i'm always wary backing a horse 2nd up from a spell, but it was a decent effort 1st up, owes me nothing, so i will be having a small stab at him.

Ted did last up Mutts. Brother in law seems to think he'll be amongst it. Got $85 in the kitty so might throw a bit more in this time around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back