2021 Lions Off-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if it was an official slogan, but my fav was ‘Time to Roar like 44’. Had that sticker on the back of mums car for years.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think no matter what the club come up with after #uncaged was going to cop criticism, pretty hard act to follow IMO.

Am I not Lion enough?
Is my heart too broken?
I sort of heard about this I am Lion thing and thought my kids were having a joke but not jumping the gun , I'll try to give it time to grow on me.

From somewhere within I'll summon the love for it.

If we are to have a misstep this season good to get one out of the way early that doesn't cost you games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute certainty that McStay will be in the team for the early rounds and arguably most of the season, and it will be up to Fullarton to push for selection. I think this might be the making of McStay who is a good field kick but a very ordinary set shot.
IF Payne can develop whilst in the AFL side this year, Lions have great height and athleticism in the key forward and back positions for many years, as Hippy, Andrews, Payne and Fullarton all SEQLD lads. With most of them resigned for at least a few years.

Hippy and McStay going down one in the defender pecking order could be good for both of them
I say teams focus on Joe and Charlie first.
You need a big gun on Daniher because he has such a great leap and is athletic for someone his size. I'm hoping McStay will relish the shackles being off and become a bit more adventurous in his play. One of Hipwood and McStay or both will spend a lot of time around the wings with Charlie ,McCarthy and Rayner picking up Joe's crumbs.

I am confused by one Kane Cornes..........this time last year he was saying we will do a Melbourne and miss the finals.....now on fox saying beware the Lions they are primed to win the flag! We have no hope now!

You need a big gun on Daniher because he has such a great leap and is athletic for someone his size. I'm hoping McStay will relish the shackles being off and become a bit more adventurous in his play. One of Hipwood and McStay or both will spend a lot of time around the wings with Charlie ,McCarthy and Rayner picking up Joe's crumbs.
Rayner playing midfield and Zorko forward kicking 40+goals

I am confused by one Kane Cornes..........this time last year he was saying we will do a Melbourne and miss the finals.....now on fox saying beware the Lions they are primed to win the flag! We have no hope now!
He's probably just trying to calm the port farm since they announced they're going for 3 in 5. Aren't Melbourne a certainty for the cup this year anyway ?

He's probably just trying to calm the port farm since they announced they're going for 3 in 5. Aren't Melbourne a certainty for the cup this year anyway ?
Build it and they will come........worked for the Tiger Gale's unthinkable predictions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back