Training Apples' & Jen's Training Thread 2021 (Latest report #3590)

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday evening. They'll let us know, given they'll be doing a stream. GMHBA stadium.
I was going to say Kardinia Park but Freddo might be a youngster

For whatever downfalls cox may have his upside is so much greater than Cameron. rather ride with his down games then have a backup ruckman trying to play forward

💯

I’m definitely not a fan of Cox, however he’s absolutely a better forward. I could live with Cameron>Cox too, but as long as it’s not both I’m happy.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick was there...

And Dib. Sat next to his parents parents, nice folks.

Jen, your dedication to keeping us well informed and excited about the season ahead is phenomenal. Thanks so much.

Did we get through match sim without any additional injuries?

Any eye-catching performances?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jen, your dedication to keeping us well informed and excited about the season ahead is phenomenal. Thanks so much.

Did we get through match sim without any additional injuries?

Any eye-catching performances?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Before I do my report. Mayne copped a falcon and prob resulted in a concussion. Had to get help off the ground. Looked a bit dazed.

They both did? Handy. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the AFL stops them from training with us on school days though 😂
Haha yeah they did.
Dib will be starting his commerce course at Deakin in coming weeks. I believe Nick is doing a sports course at deakin. Overheard bucks said they had been coming in every tuesday during feb, also should be able to play a couple VFL games during the nab league break.

Haha yeah they did.
Dib will be starting his commerce course at Deakin in coming weeks. I believe Nick is doing a sports course at deakin. Overheard bucks said they had been coming in every tuesday during feb, also should be able to play a couple VFL games during the nab league break.
I wonder if it’s their choice to play NAB league or if the club has considered even investigating the idea of playing in the VFL full time. I would hope there’s not a rule stopping it!

Daicos in particular is clearly rated high enough and the club already showed its hand in recruiting him by trading out this years first rounder. I would think it’s more beneficial to have him full time in the VFL system than it is playing against 16 and 17 year olds with micky rules.

Without knowing anything about Dib except reading he’s a late first/early second it would be questionable if he’s good enough to play seniors at VFL level every week, I would think based on all reports Daicos would have no issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back