Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't murlock reporting on the serial rapist in the liberal party rooms?

They are.

Obsessive Extreme Left avoiding it?

If they are it’s because of SHY.

You love Rupey and Churchy.
Don't really mind Churchill, wrote a thesis on him and have written other articles on the Indian issues with him. He was a product of his time in many ways, but still a total a-hole in many others and doesn't deserve the hero worship he gets. I've also written reviews on 'A History of the English Speaking Peoples'.

Rupey is a campaigner!

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Oh no

The neighbours dog had to be put down. That sucks. I only met him once, when they invited me over to see where they got broken in to, he was trying to explain to me what happened and saying I should check ours but I was too occupied playing with the big fella to be a grown up. A shame I couldn't go round and play with their dog more.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I don't remember that scene

6ED4BE49-19F2-4BA3-9E7A-8E6BC75DBBB5.jpeg

When did that ever stop anyone?

It hasn’t and nor should it.

that song would be a lot better with Sebastian bouncing off a female vocalist with a bit of range that can hold a tune.

It hasn’t and nor should it.

that song would be a lot better with Sebastian bouncing off a female vocalist with a bit of range that can hold a tune.

Agreed, but it still holds up though. Fits with the warped tune shift in between stanzas.
Her thing with Sleafords on the other hand...

Not being able to hold a tune is part of her appeal you campaigners

I think it’s more I just don’t like her voice in general. Some voices just grate your ear holes.

For example Domingo, Pavarotti and Carreras are all tenors. Domingo and Pavarotti I could listen to all day but Carreras voice makes me want to chop my ears off and stick them up his arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back