Not open for further replies.

Catsnlakers

Even Hank Moody is in awe of Geelong!
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
L.A Angels, Anaheim Ducks & M.Stars
Learnt absolutely nothing new from that interview.

"Ask me anything"

"How many drugs were you taking when it was really bad"

"I dont want to talk about it"
Yep it was rather uninspiring, he’s quite clearly a man with an addictive personality, so to replace his coaching he went down the drugs path 😞.

Yep it was rather uninspiring, he’s quite clearly a man with an addictive personality, so to replace his coaching he went down the drugs path 😞.

Im not having a go at him. Its great he's turned it around.

I just fail to see the point of that interview, overall.

Man, what a day. Glad we're going back to the office one day a week for now. Going to take a while to get back into the swing of that again.
How was it back in Melbourne and on the train and stuff like that?

This happening as a result of a staffer of the sitting government ensures the media will make this a big deal, and if not carefully reported and scrutinised could jeopardise his right to a fair trial. Everyone deserves that.

If guilty throw the book at him and also at every person in parliament who covered it up.

How was it back in Melbourne and on the train and stuff like that?

Was pretty good actually. Train was pretty empty. Got on at Geelong on the way up and I didn't have anyone sitting opposite me until we got to Deer Park. Train on the way home was even emptier.

Work was pretty much just across the road from Southern Cross which is super handy. Only annoying thing was we had to wear our mask in the office as well, so I basically had my mask on for about 13 hours straight, which was really annoying.

But man, the views are awesome!

This is the view overlooking the Bay, pretty much from my desk.

IMG20210222134844.jpeg

On CPH1701 using BigFooty.com mobile app

And looking in the opposite direction, we can overlook the MCG. View attachment 1063116

On CPH1701 using BigFooty.com mobile app

One of my favourite things to do when i stayed at Winston Apartments, was when i woke up wide awake at 5am, I got up, made a cup of coffee.. and just stared down at Collins St.

Its like the zombie apocalypse at that time, so ******* cool. And quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back