Unsolved The vanishing of businesswoman Melissa Caddick - NSW

Remove this Banner Ad

The 60 minutes episode I watched is unavailable which is unfortunate.
It's says "the uploader has not made this available in your country"
There's other things to be seen on YouTube which I will share link here.

Having watched the footage of hubby again this morn my b.s. meter smells fish

The 60 minutes episode I watched is unavailable which is unfortunate.
It's says "the uploader has not made this available in your country"
There's other things to be seen on YouTube which I will share link here.

Having watched the footage of hubby again this morn my b.s. meter smells fish

some bat s**t crazy people in the comment section..

some bat sh*t crazy people in the comment section..

If he knows anything, I'm not thinking it's because he killed her. I'm wondering if she actually left the night before in pitch black and wasn't seen on CCTV because she was scaling fences and she's paid someone to pick her up, hiding behind a tree in a disguise or something. Or he took her out hiding in the car.

Or is the first scenario too out there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the least of his problems atm, he might be homeless and sleeping on cardboard soon. She didn't leave him holding any bags whatsoever, looks like he's got absolutely nothing.
He will be shattered. He probably expected her to leave him something to survive.

At least he enjoyed his short rich life

He will be shattered. He probably expected her to leave him something to survive.

At least he enjoyed his short rich life
Anthony Koletti has already had his $300,000 Audi repossessed. I think he was like all the other "trinkets" she amassed luckily; he can go back to being a Hairdresser. Going to have to cut a lot of hair to earn his living expenses of $20,922 per month though that includes his stepson.

I feel for her son if she has shot through, the chances of him seeing his mum again unless she is caught seem minimal.

I note the Brother Adam Grimley has been quiet since the initial press conference when she went missing. he did say this about his brother in law after he waited 30 hours to report her missing. " “The f---wit hasn’t told us anything,” Ms Caddick’s brother Adam Grimley told a family friend when she rang him just after 4pm on Friday, November 13. “He was upset and angry that Anthony hadn’t reported her missing and that he hadn’t contacted her family,” said Mr Grimley’s friend.

However, I do see he has been representing her in court to this stage. also note according to the Daily telegraph she alleged has ripped him off and her elderly parents as well!!

Most interesting to me is the following " It was also revealed in court that Mr Koletti and Caddick's brother Adam Grimley were last week compelled to attend interviews with ASIC investigators."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...usband-left-high-and-dry-20210222-p574ny.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ley-Edward-Barbara-fleeced-missing-woman.html

Last edited:
Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back