• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 4, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies - SNAFL
Why would anybody be offended by a reasonable take like this? He's just another opposition player now.

I’m offended and will either take a gut wrenching apology or $2 mil in Bitcoin, whatever is easier!! Wow so this is what veganism feels like!! Who would have thought being offended would be so empowering??!!

Aug 18, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Top tier mid that lacks the polish and decision making of an elite mid-fielder.

The amount of times he's gotten the ball in a damaging position in the middle of the ground, to then handball to a stationary player killing all momentum going forward.....<ugh>

I'd rather have kept him if you told me we'd only get pick 23 for him. But then again, if he's getting into trouble off field with younger players.... i'm glad we've broomed him.

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda

If he can spend his time at the saints consistently handing out pills (sorry) like this to the lads, I will be very happy.

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well mate, if you are after sub 1m handballs in congestion then you've come to the right family!

Pretty sure they call that a Crouchpass in Ballarat ;)

Haha fair point. We have had plenty of dub one metre handballers over the last decade...just most of then went 5 metres behind the intended target lol. Glad we have one now who can hit someone 🤣

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Haha fair point. We have had plenty of dub one metre handballers over the last decade...just most of then went 5 metres behind the intended target lol. Glad we have one now who can hit someone 🤣
Yeah, that's one thing the Crouch boys are both Elite at. Probably the reason they'll both have better years this years without each other TBH. That's my prediction anyway.

Anyway good luck with the season mate!

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not sure what pre season reports you have been getting. The ones who regularly attend training on our board reckon he's going along nicely

there’s a lot of numpty hatred around here. He’s simultaneously being paid way overs because we wouldn’t pay it and also Saints screwed us by not paying him enough to get band 1. Welcome to the Adelaide board.

KingsRansom

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
there’s a lot of numpty hatred around here. He’s simultaneously being paid way overs because we wouldn’t pay it and also Saints screwed us by not paying him enough to get band 1. Welcome to the Adelaide board.

Haha yeah, I can guarantee you it would be the same on our board if we were in the same boat to be honest

Back