Banter TRTT Part 11: Ghosts n Sh..tuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being able to hold a tune is part of her appeal you campaigners

No, screaming like a sharpie banshee and bouncing around in satin shorts is.

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I think it’s more I just don’t like her voice in general. Some voices just grate your ear holes.

For example Domingo, Pavarotti and Carreras are all tenors. Domingo and Pavarotti I could listen to all day but Carreras voice makes me want to chop my ears off and stick them up his arse.

I felt the same way about Lisa Left Eye Lopez in TLC. She had nothin on T-Boz or Rozonda Chilli Thomas.

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I think it’s more I just don’t like her voice in general. Some voices just grate your ear holes.

For example Domingo, Pavarotti and Carreras are all tenors. Domingo and Pavarotti I could listen to all day but Carreras voice makes me want to chop my ears off and stick them up his arse.

Well la di da mister fancy pants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
I love the Squidward underwater Harold bishop bloob bloob bloob sound part
i dont think he does the noise in the Shrimp Sessions version, which is otherwise far superior

140092980_10219172372840841_8886832673524914760_o-jpg.1042262

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
I'd never heard of this The Emu. Looked it up and the description started with "down to earth"

oh boy
Occasionally when going to a bbq at my parents would drop into the bottle shop on the way through

Bottle shop is ok but the drive out through the carpark can be odd if it's late enough

Some cracking locals

Is it just me or is this place getting all powerfromport lately? Not this particular thread but errywhere else.

Obviously this is what happens when I disappear for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back