No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best tinfoil hat moment was when the alledged 11,000 so called scientists signed the climate change petition.
That showed just how nutty all sides of the debate realy are.
Scientists agree on something.... definitely has to be a conspiracy. There's literally no other possible reason or explanation...

Sad to see the rise and fall of former Rabbitohs rugby league star Sam Burgess.
Allegations of drug addiction and domestic violence.
Several hours late for an access visit to his kids and their school drop off on Monday.
He was stopped by traffic cops for a DUI test, had no licence, was driving an unregistered car, tested positive for coke.
Imagine picking up your children for an access visit, high on coke.
Real sad decline.

Last edited:

Best tinfoil hat moment was when the alledged 11,000 so called scientists signed the climate change petition.
That showed just how nutty all sides of the debate realy are.
I watched a webinar not so long ago where scientists were predicting that due to the recent increased level of methane produced by animals in Texas, temperatures would only rise and Texas would no longer experience cold snaps .
I rest my case !

Last edited:
Several hours late for an access visit to his kids and their school drop off on Monday.
He was stopped by traffic cops for a DUI test, had no licence, was driving an unregistered car, tested positive for coke.
Real sad decline.
But but it’s his exes fault

I watched a webinar not so long ago where scientists were predicting that due to the recent increased level of methane produced by animals in Texas, temperatures would only rise and Texas would no longer experience cold snaps .
I rest my case !

efa :thumbsu:

I watched a webinar not so long ago where scientists were predicting that due to the recent increased level of methane produced by animals in Texas, temperatures would only rise and Texas would longer experience cold snaps .
I rest my case !
And their wind turbines are frozen solid, solar power is iced covered in snow, and they are using good old fashioned coal to power large heaters to keep the internals of the turbines from completely freezing.

Apparently many turbines and solar panels are damaged beyond repair and need to be replaced.

Will be a good time to scale back on this silly idea and get back to reliable and safe baseload power.

And their wind turbines are frozen solid, solar power is iced covered in snow, and they are using good old fashioned coal to power large heaters to keep the internals of the turbines from completely freezing.

Apparently many turbines and solar panels are damaged beyond repair and need to be replaced.

Will be a good time to scale back on this silly idea and get back to reliable and safe baseload power.
its pretty stupid isnt it. scientists can split and photograph the atom, take men to the moon, land craft on mars, build self driving vehicles, are on the verge of creating AI, predict the weather weeks or even months out, build sci-fi weapons like railguns and sonic blasters, map the human genome, clone animals and people, eradicate diseases with mind control injections, and have even photographed black holes.

yet theyre still so stupid that theyre outsmarted by your average uneducated country yokel in predicting the weather.
makes me wonder why i trust science with my health, especially when it comes to putting chemicals in my body or surgery.

thats it, im making a stand. science can't be trusted. im not getting the vaccine! its all just a big pharma conspiracy anyway. we all know that its just been invented by the pharmacists to keep themselves in work anyway. i mean, ive never met someone who's caught it.

its pretty stupid isnt it. scientists can split and photograph the atom, take men to the moon, land craft on mars, build self driving vehicles, are on the verge of creating AI, predict the weather weeks or even months out, build sci-fi weapons like railguns and sonic blasters, map the human genome, clone animals and people, eradicate diseases with mind control injections, and have even photographed black holes.

yet theyre still so stupid that theyre outsmarted by your average uneducated country yokel in predicting the weather.
makes me wonder why i trust science with my health, especially when it comes to putting chemicals in my body or surgery.

thats it, im making a stand. science can't be trusted. im not getting the vaccine! its all just a big pharma conspiracy anyway. we all know that its just been invented by the pharmacists to keep themselves in work anyway. i mean, ive never met someone who's caught it.
Lol, not one person here said science can't be trusted, you're putting words into mouths.
Many scientists don't agree with climate alarmists or the broadbased use of renuable energy

Lol, not one person here said science can't be trusted, you're putting words into mouths.
Many scientists don't agree with climate alarmists or the broadbased use of renuable energy
Mate it's a worldwide conspiracy, just like the coronavirus and vaccines. It's just been fabricated to keep them in a job.

Country folk aren’t all yokel and they don’t think scientists are all stupid . They respect and utilise science and evaluate it’s reliability within a specific field .
Dustin Martin being the greatest AFL grand final player of all time , doesn’t mean he is the fastest man on earth !
From personal experience , not all inventions/developments which have a scientistic element , have been developed by scientists .

Mate it's a worldwide conspiracy, just like the coronavirus and vaccines. It's just been fabricated to keep them in a job.
That unfortuantely is the simplistic view of some .
Scientists are trained and educated in a very black or white sense , to view the scientistic view of how and why things occur and utilise that to predict .
History continues to be a far more accurate indicator of things which are predominately unpredictable such as weather and life .

Real sad decline.
But but it’s his exes fault
More charges than Shane Martin , let’s see if they deport him .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Country folk aren’t all yokel and they don’t think scientists are all stupid . They respect and utilise science and evaluate it’s reliability within a specific field .
Dustin Martin being the greatest AFL grand final player of all time , doesn’t mean he is the fastest man on earth !
From personal experience , not all inventions/developments which have a scientistic element , have been developed by scientists .
ive looked out my window and observed the people around me, and never once have i seen a person with the coronavirus. from what ive observed its clearly a scam. big pharma were worried that they were running out of diseases to cure so have fabricated this worldwide scare campaign to sell us another drug. its exactly like the climate change scare campaign. wake up sheeple!

Sort of disappointed in Russell Crowe, TBH.
Always admired as a great actor.
He championed the hiring of Burgess as a player for Rabbitohs, led to flag.
Was instrumental in hiring Sam.
Russ studiously avoids mentioning Burgess on "social media", just warm inner glow pix of the countryside, cute animals etc, latest show.
Never once mentioned Burgess since, synonymous with their flag.
Media lets Russ of the hook, cos well, he's Russell Crowe.

Last edited:
The whole Sam Burgess incident is sad TBH.
Invited on the set of a Russell Crowe movie, then signed up.
Chronic shoulder injury leds to premature end of Burgess' brilliant career.
Probably turns to coke to ease the pain.
Still no excuse for wife bashing, AVOs and threatening the father.
High on coke, Sam was several hours late for kids' access visit and school drop off.
Could have crashed the car with the kids in it.

To be fair, I don't condone any of Sam Burgess's behaviour, but that lies with him, I'm not sure what it has to do with his previous employer.

While you may link the coke use to his injury, thats just speculation, so in reality, none of his poor behaviour has anything to do with the Rabbitohs or Crowe.

Would we expect a previous employer of yours to comment publicly on you if you life turned to sh!t?

ive looked out my window and observed the people around me, and never once have i seen a person with the coronavirus. from what ive observed its clearly a scam. big pharma were worried that they were running out of diseases to cure so have fabricated this worldwide scare campaign to sell us another drug. its exactly like the climate change scare campaign. wake up sheeple!
That’s because people with the corona virus are isolating 🤦‍♀️ !
Get from behind your glass windows and smell the fresh air .

Sort of disappointed in Russell Crowe, TBH.
Always admired as a great actor.
He championed the hiring of Burgess as a player for Rabbitohs, led to flag.
Was instrumental in hiring Sam.
Russ studiously avoids mentioning Burgess on "social media", just warm inner glow pix of the countryside, cute animals etc, latest show.
Never once mentioned Burgess since, synonymous with their flag.
Media lets Russ of the hook, cos well, he's Russell Crowe.
agree. great actor, ordinary bloke.

Yeah well the good old Texans just do their power grid on the cheap...independent of the National Grid!
Plenty of Electricity for the rich texans...power blackouts for the poor texans!
All the wind turbos in northern europe work through winter fine and have done so for years!

Sam Burgess' case could have potentially been catastrophic.
Good diligent thorough policing.
Picked up him at a routine roadside stop.
Potentially driving kids around, while he's high on coke.
As Clarko addressed his players the other day, mentioned in a news report.
There are four pitfalls for the players: powder, grog, punt, skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back