Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

so hows the match fred progressing.

I've been away tending to things that need attending to, such as taking over the crime scene in East London
It was terrible, but then everyone started posting random fun facts and it is much better now.

It was terrible, but then everyone started posting random fun facts and it is much better now.
Goodo, thaks for getting it back on track.

Fun Fact 1. A Lllama is a quadruped.
Fun Fact 2. A day on Venus is longer than a year on Venus.

funfact-gif.1063303
Frankston Rover likes this. :thumbsu:

Do we still have to endure TJASTA being a fu** wit and disliking every post now that we share a thread?

Or just endure him being a fu** wit as per usual?

I’ve gathered a posse.

505FB010-C520-4F98-A6DE-BC035FF50801.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The SFAGS calls this phenomenon 'the natural progression of spam'. Spam without a doubt will alway follow its natural progression as with everyother type of thing.

NDs Random stat no 1:

The most widely said ‘Australianisms’ are ‘no worries’ (74% of Australians have used this phrase), ‘arvo’ (73%), and G’day (71%).
I have a not fun stat, through a combination of brutal Nazi occupation and low fertility rates throughout communism, Belarus is still yet to bounce back to its pre-WW2 population levels.

You are copying me to try and have a place in this thread.

And you are doing a rather sad job at it.

Don't aspire to being me, embrace disappointment as your mother's did so many years ago.

Alright

A couple of fun facts

Fun fact # 1

What is a ‘milkbar’ in Queensland is a ‘deli’ in WA, and while Western Australians use the term ‘boonie,’ in NSW it’s a ‘westie’ and in Queensland it’s a ‘bogan.’
i thought bogan was an Aussie-wide saying, westie just sounds like looking down on Western Sydney in general

Your attempts to be me are just getting sad now. Aim lower. Be like Cooney and just say "wooooo"

Come on, you can do it!

You are copying me to try and have a place in this thread.

And you are doing a rather sad job at it.

Don't aspire to being me, embrace disappointment as your mother's did so many years ago.

if we’re going to have to float around in the toilet bowl that is this thread we might as well bring our own steaming turds.

To show the Furies are all about the love, we are going to introduce something new this week.

Furies have five flags. So do the WONDERS and the Bombers. Swamprats, Hawks, Gumbies, Dragons, Bears, Demons and the Roys all have flags. FFS even the Royals have one.

Sadly the poor little wussus have none :(

To make them feel better, the Furies had decided to be inspired by what the rest of the world does when confronted with millennial incels who can't achieve anything.

So the inaugural "Warriors Encouragement Award" goes to...

Freofalcon

For the awesome achievement of rocking up!!!

R45a54f3a0e96dfd18f97243b051ad697.png

Congratulations, take this home and show your mum that for once, you are a winner! :)

To show the Furies are all about the love, we are going to introduce something new this week.

Furies have five flags. So do the WONDERS and the Bombers. Swamprats, Hawks, Gumbies, Dragons, Bears, Demons and the Roys all have flags. FFS even the Royals have one.

Sadly the poor little wussus have none :(

To make them feel better, the Furies had decided to be inspired by what the rest of the world does when confronted with millennial incels who can't achieve anything.

So the inaugural "Warriors Encouragement Award" goes to...

Freofalcon

For the awesome achievement of rocking up!!!

View attachment 1063369

Congratulations, take this home and show your mum that for once, you are a winner! :)

IMG_1967.GIF IMG_2206.JPG

Fun Fact about matter #31

Bastyy ’s Year 10 Science teacher is a form of gas and it doesn’t matter about your Science grades—- you’ll still be able to have a successful Qooty career.

‘Successful’ doing a heap of heavy lifting here bud.

‘Successful’ doing a heap of heavy lifting here bud.

Fun Facts of Matter #35

Matter exists on every country on Earth—including Tonga.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back