Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Needs a shoulder reconstruction, with recovery is expected to take four to five months.

This is good for us, because we have gws second round pick. I don’t think they have any other established rucks on their list. Bar mumford, who is so cooked the pot is melting. So they will probably play a novice ruck, or play a key position player as ruck. The further they slide, the better.

This is good for us, because we have gws second round pick. I don’t think they have any other established rucks on their list. Bar mumford, who is so cooked the pot is melting. So they will probably play a novice ruck, or play a key position player as ruck. The further they slide, the better.
They have 34yr old Mumford ready to shoulder the load (pardon the pun)

Jan 13, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong

they will be a bottom 8 side. s**t coach, bleeded all the talent that has propt them up solo all those years.

things will get ugly quickly for them.

May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
They have 34yr old Mumford ready to shoulder the load (pardon the pun)

I’ve never seen a footy player more cooked. He could barely even run last year. His ankles are stuffed.

they will be a bottom 8 side. sh*t coach, bleeded all the talent that has propt them up solo all those years.

things will get ugly quickly for them.

Let’s hope so. Means a better pick for us. And i do see them sliding further as well. Lost too many good players now.

Jun 26, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
So he's American. And he never played a game or kicked a goal. Which means you can easily imagine how 'understanding' the court of public opinion here in Australia is likely to be of his viewpoint...
True.
Whether or not he played a game he was there though. Genuinely interested to see what Collingwood do with this. One thing I liked about Shae's thread was the insistence it was a case of righting the ship, not trashing a legacy. All clubs should stay on top of that stuff. Footy clubs at all levels should be about bringing communities together.

goyoucatters

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 31, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Stockport County, Chicago Cubs
True.
Whether or not he played a game he was there though. Genuinely interested to see what Collingwood do with this. One thing I liked about Shae's thread was the insistence it was a case of righting the ship, not trashing a legacy. All clubs should stay on top of that stuff. Footy clubs at all levels should be about bringing communities together.

I agree with all that you've said. I was simply making the point that those who want to endorse the status quo will denigrate his opinion on the basis that he wasn't a player of any note. Which of course has precisely nothing to do with whether his view is worthy of serious consideration.

So he's American. And he never played a game or kicked a goal. Which means you can easily imagine how 'understanding' the court of public opinion here in Australia is likely to be of his viewpoint...
Seems he was on Collingwood's list.

" McNamara is the fifth player to be born in the United States to be associated with an AFL club and the first American-born player to play for Collingwood "

Mate, your hopeless at rating talent. Rankine is a fu*king gun but a once-in-a-generational talent? Give me a break.
I'd pick Ben King to have the better career when all is said and done.

+ geelong_crazy26

You're both entitled to an opinion...try and express your own without shitcanning another's opinion simply because it doesn't align with yours.

Solve this problem between you yourselves...unless of course you want moderators to solve it for you?

This regular and totally unnecessary sniping between the both of you simply won't cut it this year.

I'd direct you to the ignore function but I'm sure you're acquainted with it already.

BIGANT

Premiership Player
Jan 19, 2006
Glenelg
AFL Club
Geelong
Crows had there first internal trial yesterday morning. Things that were taken out of were.
• Tex, looking leaner & fitter. More stats yesterday then he's had in the last 2 yrs.
• A few of there experienced players like Sloane, Brown, Kelly, Seedsman & Lynch unnoticed.
•Backline will be under the pump if Talia and Doedee aren't right by r1.
•Draftees from last yrs crop **especially Pedlar & Jimmy Rowe ,and 2 yrs ago a shining light yesterday.
•Darcy Forgarty starting to use his size & strength smartly. **James Rahilly's imput a key figure in his improvement apparently
•Milera & Brodie Smithin for big yrs.
**noted some of the expectations from some of there bf posters were talking t4 - t8 already after 1 internal. That may change after there first scratch match v Port next Saturday

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Shae McNamara is teeing off...

1613993308296.png

*******. Hell. What a campaigner Maxwell is if thats why he named his dog that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back