Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Hello for another year kentlemen.
I spent my Covid year playing with puppies and indulging in the best whiskies I could find in preparation for the game of all games....but alas I couldn't get into the local bowling league so I'm going to play supercoach instead.

Current team
Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 8.15.48 pm.png

I'm scared for everybody forking out $513k on a 26 year old with a career high average of 83* and 5 seasons averaging below 67.

*Not including 10 rounds of football in a pandemic year.

Even if he shaved his head and changed his name to Luke McAblett I wouldn't be putting him anywhere near my side.

But if you are brave enough...

Who is this Adonis You talk about? D8E6E76A-82A9-43B2-B853-975161B79E1F.jpeg

$47,400 in the bank

In an ideal world, Rowell becomes Danger, but I can't find the cashola

Gawn or Grundy having a slight niggle in the preseason, forcing them to miss round 1, would make things a lot more interesting

View attachment 1063034

Nice, with 13 keepers. You are just sweating on the defensive rookies being named.

Nice, with 13 keepers. You are just sweating on the defensive rookies being named.
Yeah rookies will be interesting.

I actually think down back and up forward we'll be OK, it's the cheap MID rookies I'm worried about

Relying on Powell, Macrae, ESmith, Valente, Downie, Lazzaro, Durdin, etc does not fill me with any confidence

Tried a side assuming limited rookies and you can sort of squeeze by with James Harmes and Tim Taranto types and the various tweeners.
If they fired and their hamstrings didn't all ping simultaneously three seconds into rd 2 it would actually be pretty ok in terms of early points, tbf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with the likelihood of a solid R3 who will make some money for the first half of the year, are people picking a non-playing M11 or D8 for the captain loophole? I know by R3 or R4 you generally have (at least) 1 player not playing by then anyway, but are you planning for the loophole or just going to select 30 playing for Rd1 and no loophole and wing it from there?

So with the likelihood of a solid R3 who will make some money for the first half of the year, are people picking a non-playing M11 or D8 for the captain loophole? I know by R3 or R4 you generally have (at least) 1 player not playing by then anyway, but are you planning for the loophole or just going to select 30 playing for Rd1 and no loophole and wing it from there?
me thinks Valente or Gould may be two good options that will play later in the year...... Don't want to pick a loop if I can help it, rather pick rookies who are likely to play...

me thinks Valente or Gould may be two good options that will play later in the year...... Don't want to pick a loop if I can help it, rather pick rookies who are likely to play...
I did that trick with Gould last year........worked out well.......

Not really a need for a loophole have you seen Gawn’s first 10 weeks only Ryder/Marshall are the recognised ruckman he plays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back