Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

The 2 shot i know about, it's how long is the vaccine for is what i'm wanting to know as there are differing opinions around ie: 3 months, 6 months, yearly or lifetime. Just seems idiotic to me to get jabbed if you don't know if you will still be protected down the track. Like did they tell you this when you got the shot.

They said within 12 weeks! but they said they will call me next month to notify when to turn up. They are registering all ID's which will be required for an immunity passport later on. Already travels to a couple of countries mean you need one.

The 2 shot i know about, it's how long is the vaccine for is what i'm wanting to know as there are differing opinions around ie: 3 months, 6 months, yearly or lifetime. Just seems idiotic to me to get jabbed if you don't know if you will still be protected down the track. Like did they tell you this when you got the shot.

It's more akin to a flu shot. You're going to need boosters, especially as the virus mutates.

It's more akin to a flu shot. You're going to need boosters, especially as the virus mutates.
It's not for me as i will never get it, never had the flu shot either. Just doing some research for those family members who are considering getting it so they know before they roll up the sleeve if it's a one time only or every 6 months/yearly. Good thing is it's going to be a fair while before they even get the chance to step up to the plate so lots of time to get answers and by then they might just think what is the point if Covid is dead in the water.

It's not for me as i will never get it, never had the flu shot either. Just doing some research for those family members who are considering getting it so they know before they roll up the sleeve if it's a one time only or every 6 months/yearly. Good thing is it's going to be a fair while before they even get the chance to step up to the plate so lots of time to get answers and by then they might just think what is the point if Covid is dead in the water.

It will be mandatory before too long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just curious are you vaccinated against other diseases?

I got the usual vaccinations when I was a kid and got some more when I went travelling through Asia.

What are you worried about? Millions vaccinated and seem no unusually high number cases of side effects.

I did some analysis on the US data and posted ITT that the short term adverse effects did not seem greater than for other vaccines. The longer term effects on the immune system are as yet unknown, particularly for mRNA vaccines.

You have to weigh the risk of the virus against vaccine efficacy then also against known and unknown adverse effects. 99.6% of Sars-Cov-2 cases are mild or asymptomatic, I'm not in the vulnerable age group, I don't have any medical conditions, I don't have a Vitamin D deficiency.

I suspect I will have to get a vaccine to be able to travel internationally but that's a way down the track.

It will in the sense you won't be allowed to do much without the government jab

So basically your life is in hostage, until you get the the jab that the govt threatens you with, even though they claim " Its tote safe guyz, honest!", even though there have been claims overseas that it isn't. Then you have people, not a whole lot, but there are cases, dying from said jab and apparently "it's normal" or "its part of the process". Understandably people will hold off on the Vaccine because they are sceptical of its efficacy or they'll take a chance on the COVID virus.

In a sense to sum it up
Death by COVID= Tragedy
Death by Vaccine containing COVID=Nothing to see here

Am I getting it right? I just want to know.

So basically your life is in hostage, until you get the the jab that the govt threatens you with, even though they claim " Its tote safe guyz, honest!", even though there have been claims overseas that it isn't. Then you have people, not a whole lot, but there are cases, dying from said jab and apparently "it's normal" or "its part of the process". Understandably people will hold off on the Vaccine because they are sceptical of its efficacy or they'll take a chance on the COVID virus.

In a sense to sum it up
Death by COVID= Tragedy

Dying AFTER jab, not dying OF jab. Deaths again in the uppermost age bracket.

Weren’t those deaths in Norway aged between 95 and 105?*

*may or may not be true

In a sense to sum it up
Death by COVID= Tragedy

If the vaccine is as effective at preventing serious illness as the early reports seems then I think that once everyone that wants to get vaccinated is vaccinated then I think things will open up. I doubt we get herd immunity for those that are unable to get it but as the cv virus is novel it will go through the unvaccinated pretty quick and they will develop immunity that way. I think you'll have the choice. Some of the totalitarian doom and gloom is a bit overblown - I suspect air travel might be the only area where a strict vaccinated only policy might be the norm for a while.

If the vaccine is as effective at preventing serious illness as the early reports seems then I think that once everyone that wants to get vaccinated is vaccinated then I think things will open up. I doubt we get herd immunity for those that are unable to get it but as the cv virus is novel it will go through the unvaccinated pretty quick and they will develop immunity that way. I think you'll have the choice. Some of the totalitarian doom and gloom is a bit overblown - I suspect air travel might be the only area where a strict vaccinated only policy might be the norm for a while.

Jobs.
Footy games.
School's?

Air travel seems obvious... Alan Joyce has talked it up from day1

Jobs.
Footy games.
School's?

Air travel seems obvious... Alan Joyce has talked it up from day1

Yeah well health and aged care jobs seem an obvious one. I guess I mean once we get a more open environment cv-19 will be allowed in to the population group (there's no barrier via lockdown etc) and once its 'gone through' the population the ongoing need for these measure will be limited. Some of the science types might correct me but isn't it highly contagious effect just due to it's novel status ie 'new' so there's natural defence - so for better or worse we'll get to a point full exposure - either through the vaccine or cv19 itself pretty quick after which who cares whether you've had the jab or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back