Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
James rodriguez says the city of Liverpool is rubbish. Wants to go spain

Funnily enough, he wouldn’t have the same issues if he played for Liverpool. If there was any justice he would go back to Spain and find out quickly that his level is Getafe and Valencia.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
RPCB How much would you realistically want for Lingard come the summer with 12 months left on his deal, would obviously imagine we'll be keen to sign him permanently with how he's gone for us so far....

RPCB How much would you realistically want for Lingard come the summer with 12 months left on his deal, would obviously imagine we'll be keen to sign him permanently with how he's gone for us so far....

I think United will inquire about Rice. But outside of that 20m would probably get it done now, if he keeps performing it'll be closer to 30m.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
If you’re Declan Rice and West Ham snag CL, do you stay?
He's signed to 2024 ATM, think we definitely offer him a new deal and full time captaincy in the summer.

I'm pretty confident of keeping him currently, he doesn't want to leave London from what I've read, and Chelsea were obviously the concern there.

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
He's signed to 2024 ATM, think we definitely offer him a new deal and full time captaincy in the summer.

I'm pretty confident of keeping him currently, he doesn't want to leave London from what I've read, and Chelsea were obviously the concern there.
That would be killer to see him stay if you do get even a euro spot

If you’re Declan Rice and West Ham snag CL, do you stay?
I wonder if Man City would sign him to replace soon to be 36 year old Fernandinho. They could offer him domestic cups and more money, and would give West Ham a blank cheque.

I wonder if Man City would sign him to replace soon to be 36 year old Fernandinho. They could offer him domestic cups and more money, and would give West Ham a blank cheque.
I dont think we'd be interested.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Surely they would take a new washing machine and a packet of crisps. I mean it's Jesse ******* Lingard haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back