News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking up the posts of South Australian rivalry, I saw the West Coast Castore guernseys in person for the first time today and by god, they are the thinnest pieces of clothing I have ever seen, they're thinner than the last 3 years worth of ISC guernseys. Annoyingly I've spotted more clubs are heat pressing the Official AFL tags inside the guernseys or other pieces of apparel rather than the old fashioned (and better) embroidered tags

In all fairness, it’s a retail and not what the players will wear (the difference between retails for both Puma and ISC were massive), but yeah it would be the worst $120 investment you make in your life if you buy one of the Castore retails.

You’re better off investing in Dogecoin and using the profits to buy a PI at auction. 🙃

Gotta say that the Eagles using ISC gear without covering it up is a bit of a flex. Even the pies covered up their ISC gear.

The fact that you wrote a long dot pointed response shows how much the “troll” got to you champ
Not really, I'm more trying to come from the educating point of view cause this should be a civil board. That and I wanted to summarise so that no one else had to.

Dons team photo didn't gave a top back sponsor. Fujitsu and amart are both featured on the top, probably home and away kits.

Geelong will be wearing the same Indigenous Round jumper as their women's team.

GEELONG will make history this week when it dons its Indigenous guernsey for the first time in an AFLW match.
The new jumper, which will also be worn by the men in 2021, was designed by local Wadawurrung woman Corrina Eccles.

Euz-RxNVEAIt7pm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Latitude on Richmond's shorts look crap.

They were on to a winner with Bang and Olufsen.
It's a relatively harmless monochrome logo, how does that look crap? It doesn't impact the full kit in any way.

Puma stuff going up (well, jumpers at least). Side seam has a slight curve to it.
765565_01_GWS_Home_Guernsey01__53628.1613108088.jpg

765565_01_GWS_Home_Guernsey02__85937.1613108088.jpg

Attachments

• 22DD0337-9E3D-4EFC-81B2-C9662DEEE75A.jpeg
    22DD0337-9E3D-4EFC-81B2-C9662DEEE75A.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back