Player Sponsorship 2021 Essendon Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to update everyone, I submitted the paperwork and the payment deets to the club this morning.

Everyone should also have had their shiny EFC 21 badges applied along with their gold/platinum accounts as applicable.

Thanks for the managing of this Beery.

Just to update everyone, I submitted the paperwork and the payment deets to the club this morning.

Everyone should also have had their shiny EFC 21 badges applied along with their gold/platinum accounts as applicable.
Thanks Beery

For anyone interested in joining our player sponsorship in 2021, you can still pledge.

Since we've had to finalise a lot earlier with the club than in past years we won't be able to get any more players in 2021, but late pledges will still count for badges, premium memberships and prize draws, with leftover money carrying over into next year.

I thought it was finalised a bit later this year. 2020 had to be done mid December, nice of the club to give people more time to sort out their finances this time around.

Last edited:
I thought it was finalised a bit later this year. 2020 had to be done mid December, nice of the club to give people more time to sort out their finances this time around.
The date was sometime in January this year (I forget the exact date, but the club contact was apparently on leave that day..).

Sorry I'm also late to the party Beerfish

VAvZ9.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently they are having trouble getting the merchandise and then they have to get it signed.

I've just contacted the club again for an update and also asked specifically about the player sponsor night.

I will report back when I hear.
Slightly related to this post but do you or anyone reading this know how I get my membership make up jumper?

Slightly related to this post but do you or anyone reading this know how I get my membership make up jumper?
Last email I got was mid-March, it said;

Thank you for your patience whilst we are organising your 2020 player signed guernsey. We are in the process of having the players sign these and are working diligently to have them to you as soon as possible. As I’m sure you can appreciate, sorting and signing 9,500 guernseys is no mean feat!

For those members who have selected Michael Hurley as your player there will be an additional delay on these. As you may be aware, Hurls has had an injury setback and has not been available to come into the club to sign the guernseys just yet. As soon as he is back, he will be signing your guernsey and we will let you know when they are ready for you.

We will be lodging the first batch of guernseys with Australia Post next week for those members that live interstate or have paid the $10 postage fee. Once your guernsey is lodged, you will receive an automated email from Australia Post notifying you that it is on the way. We will continue to send the guernseys over the coming weeks.

If you have opted to collect your guernsey at game day, we will not be able to facilitate collections during the early rounds of the 2021 Home & Away Season. Once our game day service restrictions are lifted and we’re able to facilitate game day collection, we will be in touch to advise you of how and where to collect.

If you would prefer to collect your guernsey from the NEC Hangar, the new Bomber Shop is now open and can facilitate collection from Monday March 29th onwards. The Bomber Shop’s hours are Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri, from 10am to 4pm and you will need to call The Bomber Shop on 03 8340 2181 in advance to collect your guernsey.

Just received a response from the club:

We’ve just received the merchandise at the club (after ordering two months ago!) and will start the process of signing/embroiding the items. Hoping this will be with you by end of May, but I’ll send out an email to let you know when to expect it.

We are hopeful the sponsor night will go ahead in June as planned, but it is going through final checks internally from a covid risk point of view, so I’m hoping to provide an update next week for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back