WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they go with Rollins vs Cesaro it will be the show stealer give them 30 mins. Nothing else on the card will come near it in the ring

more likely for them to have to try to do 30 mins of stuff in 15 minutes, and then match gets cut to 12 mins just before they walk through the curtain.

Wrestlemania taking shape

Cesaro vs Rollins
Edge vs Roman
Drew vs Lashley vs Brock???
Riddle vs Lee???
Profits vs Dirty Dawgs
Miz and Morrison vs Bad Bunny and Priest? ( not of a fan if it happens)
Orton vs the Fiend
Big E vs Crews ?

What will they do with Sheamus AJ Owens Bryan Zayn Corbin Nakamura

Hope they do something with Zayn and not just thrown into the Andre Battle Royal.

Maybe Owens vs Bryan ?

Wrestlemania taking shape

Cesaro vs Rollins
Edge vs Roman
Drew vs Lashley vs Brock???
Riddle vs Lee???
Profits vs Dirty Dawgs
Miz and Morrison vs Bad Bunny and Priest? ( not of a fan if it happens)
Orton vs the Fiend
Big E vs Crews ?

What will they do with Sheamus AJ Owens Bryan Zayn Corbin Nakamura

Hope they do something with Zayn and not just thrown into the Andre Battle Royal.

Maybe Owens vs Bryan ?

My predictions:

Night #1
WWE Championship Match
Bobby Lashley (c) Vs Drew McIntyre

Smackdown Women's Title Match
Sasha Banks (c) Vs. Bianca Bel Air

Randy Orton Vs "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt

Rhea Rhipley Vs Charlotte Flair

US Championship Match
Matt Riddle (c) Vs Keith Lee

Kevin Owens Vs Sami Zayn

Smackdown Tag Title Match
Dirty Dawgs (c) Vs. Rey Mysterio & Dominik Mysterio

Night #2
Universal Championship Match
Roman Reigns (c) Vs Edge

Raw Tag Championship Match
The Miz & John Morrison (c) Vs Damien Priest & Bad Bunny

Raw Vs Smackdown
AJ Styles Vs Daniel Bryan

Raw Women's Championship Match
Askua (c) Vs Alexa Bliss

Cesaro Vs Seth Rollins

The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) Vs. Retribution (Mustafa Ali, T-Bar & Slapjack)

WWE Women's Tag Championship Match
Nia Jax & Shanya Basler (c) Vs The Riott Squad w/ Billie Kay

My predictions:

Night #1
WWE Championship Match

US Championship Match

Kevin Owens Vs Sami Zayn

Night #2
Roman Reigns (c) Vs Edge

Raw Vs Smackdown

Askua (c) Vs Alexa Bliss

Cesaro Vs Seth Rollins

The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) Vs. Retribution (Mustafa Ali, T-Bar & Slapjack)

Stupid question but why let Miz cash in then and why not just book Bobby vs. Drew at WM.

Surely its going to be a triple threat with Bobby pinning the Miz to win the title?

Stupid question but why let Miz cash in then and why not just book Bobby vs. Drew at WM.

Surely its going to be a triple threat with Bobby pinning the Miz to win the title?

To move the title off the babyface onto the heel before Wrestlemania. A dominant babyface champion with a heel challenger doesn't work as well for Wrestlemania as the babyface having to win back his title from the person who cost him his belt in the first place.

To move the title off the babyface onto the heel before Wrestlemania. A dominant babyface champion with a heel challenger doesn't work as well for Wrestlemania as the babyface having to win back his title from the person who cost him his belt in the first place.

So is Bobby beating miz then before WM? Or a triple threat?

My predictions:

Night #1
WWE Championship Match

US Championship Match

Kevin Owens Vs Sami Zayn

Night #2
Roman Reigns (c) Vs Edge

Raw Vs Smackdown

Askua (c) Vs Alexa Bliss

Cesaro Vs Seth Rollins

probably better than what we’ll end up with.

Pretty sure most people complaining about Miz win didn’t watch the event. Clearly saw MVP talking to Miz backstage. Hence the Lashley cash in.

Lashley did the dirty work because Miz has promised a title shot.

Drew winning the belt back with a crowd would be far better than Drew defending it.

100% and they had to get the belt off Lashley to give another match say Riddle vs Lee more meaning with the belt on the line at mania.
Not a huge fan of Miz but people always complain WWE is the same same well here ya go they have done something most people weren’t expecting and added the story of Lashley involvement in the cash in. They have done this very well.

100% and they had to get the belt off Lashley to give another match say Riddle vs Lee more meaning with the belt on the line at mania.
Not a huge fan of Miz but people always complain WWE is the same same well here ya go they have done something most people weren’t expecting and added the story of Lashley involvement in the cash in. They have done this very well.

Yeh they did something different, give the world title to a guy who won it 10 years ago lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. But maybe give it to someone ppl actually wanna see.
Novel thought I know.

Who the vocal minority wanted to see?

The story makes complete sense, why wouldn’t Miz cash in after the chamber match and Lashley attack. We now know the clear motive of why Miz pulled himself from the Chamber.

Who from the match/night did the people actually wanna see as Champion?

The Miz cash-in works for me. Will obviously lose to Lashley, setting up the WM match with McIntyre.
As much as I respect the Miz and his role, he does not belong in the main event picture anymore, let alone the WM main event.
Would love to see a swerve here though. Something unexpected. We haven't seen the end of Sheamus, and AJ might still get involved.

I don't get why Orton was pinned with a simple (but awkward-looking) roll-up.
Did he sustain an injury and call an audible?
The expected spot with the Fiend/Alexa never eventuated.

i said it a few weeks ago but its been forever since we have seen a multi man main title match some of my fave WM matches have been multi man Bryan vs Orton vs Batista, wm 24 orton vs cena vs hhh

i reckon do a multi man match with the wwe title idk Lashley vs Mcintyre vs Sheamus maybe add a 4th like even tho i hate Braun he could do well in that, have them have a brutal match like that one from summerslam with Lesnar a few years ago

i said it a few weeks ago but its been forever since we have seen a multi man main title match some of my fave WM matches have been multi man Bryan vs Orton vs Batista, wm 24 orton vs cena vs hhh

i reckon do a multi man match with the wwe title idk Lashley vs Mcintyre vs Sheamus maybe add a 4th like even tho i hate Braun he could do well in that, have them have a brutal match like that one from summerslam with Lesnar a few years ago

Let's face it, Reigns vs Edge will be the main event and last match, so they could go this way with the WWE strap. I don't mind it.

I think AJ would be in there somewhere as well.

Let's face it, Reigns vs Edge will be the main event and last match, so they could go this way with the WWE strap. I don't mind it.

I think AJ would be in there somewhere as well.
well there are 2 nights reigns has night 2 main event locked down and rightfully so the work he has put in since his return is heading towards goat territory imo

ive honestly been wondering everyone is saying lashley wins it at fastlane then faces drew at mania but where does that drew vs sheamus feud go that doesnt seem like something that just gets dropped out of nowhere he deffs need to be added i seriously want a sheamus title reign love the dude, never been huge on lashley tho

I think we will see Sheamus vs Mcintyre at Mania.

Theres a huge chance they have pitched this to Vince as they are great mates.

Wouldnt shock me to see Lashley vs Lesnar for the strap. Vince may have a heart attack if thats the case

I would be completely okay with a hoss triple threat for the title at Mania. I personally have no interest in Lashley and don't want to see him as the champion, but if he has to walk into Mania to drop it back to McIntyre i'm fine with it.

RAW between now and Fastlane: Miz vs Drew rematch. Bobby and the Hurt Business cost Drew.

Fastlane: Bobby vs Miz. Bobby wins in a squash. Why the hell not?
Drew vs Sheamus number 1 contender match. Hurt Business cost themselves after interfering causing a double DQ. Bobby then has to defend at Mania in a triple threat.

I think we will see Sheamus vs Mcintyre at Mania.

Theres a huge chance they have pitched this to Vince as they are great mates.

Wouldnt shock me to see Lashley vs Lesnar for the strap. Vince may have a heart attack if thats the case

save a Brock return to face Roman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back