Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Transperth website ...

When travelling with us there are a few things that we ask you do:
  • Use a SmartRider when you are travelling. Please make sure it is registered and keep your registration up to date. You can do this here: Registering your SmartRider card (transperth.wa.gov.au)
  • When using the Free Transit Zone (FTZ) please use a SmartRider and tag on and off each service. You will not be charged a fare if your journey starts and finishes within the FTZ
  • When travelling on CAT buses, please use the SafeWA app and scan the QR code on board each bus. As the code is unique to each CAT bus, you will need to do this on every CAT service you travel on. Details on the SafeWA app can be found here: COVID-19 coronavirus: SafeWA (www.wa.gov.au)

So a registered SmartRider is your 'check in'.

Then they should block and remove the cash payment option for train tickets?

One thing I didnt realise until yesterday is this. In W.A, I need to check in if I go to buy a chocolate from a deli, something which is no more then a 30 second transaction. I dont however have to check in if I jump on the local train, buy a ticket and spend a entire day travelling around the city on multiple trains coming in contact with thousands of people.

The logic or lack thereof is absolutely mind boggling. Lets lend ourselves to the why of this. Why wouldnt you do it? The sheer cost and organization required to set up what would be thousands of QR codes across multiple transport lines is a huge task. In the interest of public health the govt has been asking smalll business to undertake these huge tasks however when it comes to themselves, they put it in a too hard basket and slither away from the responsibility. Its weak as you can be

Ideally someone would call them out on it, but the machine wont call them out on it. They are too reliant on it to question it
Give it a few weeks and no one will bother to enforce it nor do it.

So in the UK International travel to return from May 17, full houses resume from June 21 and pretty much normal life.
They will start 4 stages which are

S1: March 8 and 29
S2: April 12
S3: May 17
S4: June 21

So long as these goals are met...............

Each stage will be a minimum of five weeks apart. Four conditions must be met at each stage before proceeding to the next one:
  • The coronavirus vaccine programme continues to go to plan
  • Vaccines are sufficiently reducing the number of people dying with the virus or needing hospital treatment
  • Infection rates do not risk a surge in hospital admissions
  • New coronavirus variants do not fundamentally change the risk of lifting restrictions
https://www.bbc.com/news/explainers-52530518

Yet here in Australia we remain petrified of 1 case and still don't know when full stadiums can resume and International Travel won't resume until 2022 at the earliest and probably be still going in and out of snap lockdowns.

So what will happen first, any ground in Australia with 100% capacity allowed or a packed Chester-le-Street for England v Sri Lanka on June 28 ..............

my money is on Chester-le-Street.

So what will happen first, a packed MCG with unlimited crowds or a

I posted it before. Its a way to clean out the dirty money and create a traceable money stream. Probably not a bad thing I think

Not if, But when we do go completely cashless, That will allow more control over the masses. It's not a good or beneficial system we're heading towards at all.

It will make it very easy for them to cut off anyone who doesn't comply if everything goes biometric & all ID is all linked to one app etc.

So in the UK International travel to return from May 17, full houses resume from June 21 and pretty much normal life.
They will start 4 stages which are

S1: March 8 and 29
S2: April 12
S3: May 17
S4: June 21

So long as these goals are met...............

Each stage will be a minimum of five weeks apart. Four conditions must be met at each stage before proceeding to the next one:
  • The coronavirus vaccine programme continues to go to plan
  • Vaccines are sufficiently reducing the number of people dying with the virus or needing hospital treatment
  • Infection rates do not risk a surge in hospital admissions
  • New coronavirus variants do not fundamentally change the risk of lifting restrictions
https://www.bbc.com/news/explainers-52530518

Yet here in Australia we remain petrified of 1 case and still don't know when full stadiums can resume and International Travel won't resume until 2022 at the earliest and probably be still going in and out of snap lockdowns.

So what will happen first, any ground in Australia with 100% capacity allowed or a packed Chester-le-Street for England v Sri Lanka on June 28 ..............

my money is on Chester-le-Street.

So what will happen first, a packed MCG with unlimited crowds or a
All of their stage dates are the earliest each can happen - they're not contemplating bringing anything forward, only pushing them back. And their tests are so subjective they can easily come up with reasons why they're not met.

It's an underwhelming roadmap in terms of speed, and even then I expect they won't deliver. And what does the final stage (I.e. normal) actually look like?

Not if, But when we do go completely cashless, That will allow more control over the masses. It's not a good or beneficial system we're heading towards at all.

It will make it very easy for them to cut off anyone who doesn't comply if everything goes biometric & all ID is all linked to one app etc.

They are already controlled. I think its good and beneficial in that it will hopefully allow for us to move away from Chinese dominance which I think is very much the end goal

I guess its one evil getting rid of the other in a way. Depends what you think the bigger evil is

All of their stage dates are the earliest each can happen - they're not contemplating bringing anything forward, only pushing them back. And their tests are so subjective they can easily come up with reasons why they're not met.

It's an underwhelming roadmap in terms of speed, and even then I expect they won't deliver. And what does the final stage (I.e. normal) actually look like?
But they're all achievable and Boris knows it, deaths are plummeting as are infections and the final stage is normal life without restrictions of any kind. They have had massive infection numbers due to high PCR cycles as the drop coincided with the WHO telling them to drop the cycle count ( don't think this was meant to be said out loud IMO ) and i highly doubt they are going to panic over 1 case like this dumbass country and delay or re-impose restrictions based on that 1 case.

Remember that is just England, Wales for example are easing on March 1.

As for speed of easing, it doesn't need to be rushed , the big one is International Travel on May 17 which will be 7-8 months before this dogshit Aussie government even lets anyone leave this country.

They are already controlled. I think its good and beneficial in that it will hopefully allow for us to move away from Chinese dominance which I think is very much the end goal

I guess its one evil getting rid of the other in a way. Depends what you think the bigger evil is

Depends on what you believe, I think we're heading towards more of a Chinese system which is going to include social credit scoring, So if you don't follow all of the rules, they will punish anyone which will play a huge part in our day to day life. I hope I'm wrong, But I've got a bad feeling that's what's coming in the near future.

One of the main reasons I'm feeling this way is because of all the new surveillance technology that's been rolled out the past 12 months. It's sending out a very controlled Chinese vibe state of surveillance.

Depends on what you believe, I think we're heading towards more of a Chinese system which is going to include social credit scoring, So if you don't follow all of the rules, they will punish anyone which will play a huge part in our day to day life. I hope I'm wrong, But I've got a bad feeling that's what's coming in the near future.

One of the main reasons I'm feeling this way is because of all the new surveillance technology that's been rolled out the past 12 months. It's sending out a very controlled Chinese vibe state of surveillance.

In all honesty mate, we are arguing which sandwich would you like. A cat s**t sandwich or a dog s**t sandwich. The real answer is neither. Its just a shame it wont be a choice :(

Won't be too far away I think. Probably more than 95% of regular users would be using the smart rider now anyway because of the 20% discount on fares using autoload.

How can it be close enough though? Why cant I as a business then say "Well my printer ran out of ink, so ill do it in a few weeks time when we get more toner"

Its preposterous that the govt is not living by the standards it creates. I reckon Mark McGowan is the dad whose like "we are going on a kale and broccoli diet, the whole family" then at dinner comes home with a KFC 3 piece feed, sucking on the chicken like "Why arnt you eating your broccoli"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But they're all achievable and Boris knows it, deaths are plummeting as are infections and the final stage is normal life without restrictions of any kind. They have had massive infection numbers due to high PCR cycles as the drop coincided with the WHO telling them to drop the cycle count ( don't think this was meant to be said out loud IMO ) and i highly doubt they are going to panic over 1 case like this dumbass country and delay or re-impose restrictions based on that 1 case.

Remember that is just England, Wales for example are easing on March 1.

As for speed of easing, it doesn't need to be rushed , the big one is International Travel on May 17 which will be 7-8 months before this dogshit Aussie government even lets anyone leave this country.
Per your link, final stage is 'no legal limits on social contact', not at all the same as 'no restrictions of any kind'. Says nothing about masks or restricting access to unvaccinated people, for example.

At every stage the UK government has taken the most cautious option. If you think they will be at normal life on June 21 then prepare to be disappointed.

People are really overthinking going cashless. I haven't used an ATM in months & there is literally no point carrying any cash for most people.

So long as cash isn't removed & keeps being accepted for a long time (it will be fazed out eventually) I see no issues...

Its been 6 months of that. How many times that can be wrong before it becomes a non issue is truly a interesting game. At this stage its like playing a game of heads and tails, calling torso and then after the 25th time of it not coming up torso asking for the coin to be flipped again because torso is coming up this time for sure

Per your link, final stage is 'no legal limits on social contact', not at all the same as 'no restrictions of any kind'. Says nothing about masks or restricting access to unvaccinated people, for example.

At every stage the UK government has taken the most cautious option. If you think they will be at normal life on June 21 then prepare to be disappointed.
Yes it is or they would've stated that in the wording.

No legal limits = free for all.

And why would i be disappointed if they don't reach the June 21 target, i don't live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back