Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

All done. Last couple of seasons our seats had got split up now 4 of us back together. Care factor for the rest of BF probably low but i am happy.

Any idea why I haven’t even been able to get a dial tone when I call the club? Like I can’t even get through to the usual automated system that lets me pick the department I wanna speak to, it’s just an engaged tone. Are they not taking calls or is it just that busy that I can’t get through?

Any idea why I haven’t even been able to get a dial tone when I call the club? Like I can’t even get through to the usual automated system that lets me pick the department I wanna speak to, it’s just an engaged tone. Are they not taking calls or is it just that busy that I can’t get through?
I got the engaged call all day until after 3pm, tried dozens of times before getting through. When i didnt get through just went to engaged

Its that busy. I tried about 10 times before I got through. Tried a ton yesterday morning then a couple in the afternoon, by past 3 I got through.

No, it was about seating change. There was a window between yesterday morning to this afternoon.

Nearly everyone must be wanting to Change there Seats IF they are that Busy

They also say they are on skeleton staff due to covid so expect delays. Staff doing the phones today will be shot to pieces by now.

I feel like they have limited people on the phones so its probably just some people here and there, but feels like a lot to us. This slot was for Legends/ Club 5 to change or upgrade or whatever they want. Some people want a change.

I feel like they have limited people on the phones so its probably just some people here and there, but feels like a lot to us. This slot was for Legends/ Club 5 to change or upgrade or whatever they want. Some people want a change.

Very True. Though that might Improve on Friday

Would not Shock me that lot of People want to Upgrade to Legends or Club 5 to make sure they can go to the Footy this year

Very True. Though that might Improve on Friday

Would not Shock me that lot of People want to Upgrade to Legends or Club 5 to make sure they can go to the Footy this year

It mentioned in your email there was limited seat availability because there was a high membership renewal rate. But yeah people would prob like to upgrade based on the reason to mentioned

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It mentioned in your email there was limited seat availability because there was a high membership renewal rate. But yeah people would prob like to upgrade based on the reason to mentioned

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well then that would Suck for People like me who are not Upgrading and Keeping the Reserved Seat Memberships.

I have not got a E-Mail from Club about Memberships Seating Yet. Just saw the link you put up

I got the engaged call all day until after 3pm, tried dozens of times before getting through. When i didnt get through just went to engaged
Its that busy. I tried about 10 times before I got through. Tried a ton yesterday morning then a couple in the afternoon, by past 3 I got through.
Cheers guys. Seems like after 3pm is the go

I think given there is an option for Club 5 and Legends members to call the club today and tomorrow to discuss changes to reserved seats then membership cards will come after this is done.

Where did you find out about this? It was probably my mistake missing an email but pretty devastated about it. Been looking to change seats because me and my partner are split between seats. Tried a few times earlier this year, and the past few years but told to try again later. :(

Last edited:
Worse than trying to ring Optus.

Did you pay your phone bill?

A good summary of the state of play for the MCG. If there is 50% capacity at the MCG then there will be 25000-26000 seats available after MCC, AFL members and corporates are accounted for. The current plan is for the overwhelming majority to go to the home team's members but with some access for away team members who have away game membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back