Competitions Carlton Forum Tipping 2021 - Now open. Be a winner.

blues-board-tipping-2021.png

BigFooty Blues Board Tipping is back!

The Blues Board Tipping Comp is up and running - and this year we're using BigFooty's own tipping system.

Join Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/carlton-forum-tipping-2021.37/join-pool

Enter tips here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/carlton-forum-tipping-2021.37/

First prize is a shiny medal and a year's Premium Platinum membership.

Want cash prizes?

The Official BigFooty Forum comp is also running, with $1000 in cash prizes, and weekly Premium Platinum memberships:

Just click, join and tip!

Start your own tipping comp

You can even make your own comp for your friends, family, work, school, club... whatever you like:

blues-comp-image-400x400.jpg

THERE'S MORE!

Carlton Knockout Tipping comp

A second tipping comp is also available for the excitations and pleasurement of Carlton supporting fans.

The prize is a lovely medal.
carlton-ko-tipping.png

Follow the link and join:

Carlton BF Survivors Tipping Comp

This is how the survivor comp goes - its a knockout. We're going 2 strikes and you are out.

Each participant picks ONE team that they think is going to win their match for the week. If they get it right, they move onto the next week. If they get it WRONG, they receive a STRIKE. You are eliminated when you receive 2 strikes: This is a double-elimination comp.​
You can only choose a team ONCE.... eg, if you pick the Crows in week 1 (WHY WOULD YOU??), you can not pick the Crows again during the entire season.​

Attachments

• gfa-200x90-2021.png
    gfa-200x90-2021.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but any love for Carlton Goalkicking Survivors comp?

It's one of my faves. And also provides extra laughs when Jabba73 gets knocked out first round.

I've previously built a spreadsheet that tracks everything and works out who is still in the comp. I am just not reliable enough to maintain it week to week. If there are any volunteers, I'll send you the spreadsheet (or build a new one).

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but any love for Carlton Goalkicking Survivors comp?

It's one of my faves. And also provides extra laughs when Jabba73 gets knocked out first round.

I've previously built a spreadsheet that tracks everything and works out who is still in the comp. I am just not reliable enough to maintain it week to week. If there are any volunteers, I'll send you the spreadsheet (or build a new one).
Went about eight rounds without getting a sniff, didn’t pick a defender at any stage either ... just to rub it in.

Just a question, with our tips are they locked in once the selections are made before the round starts? Can they be changed?
Tips for any particular game can be changed up until the bounce.

Load up a few weeks of tips at a time to make sure you don't just get away teams if you forget.

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton

BigFooty Blues Board Tipping is back!

The Blues Board Tipping Comp is up and running - and this year we're using BigFooty's own tipping system.

Join Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/carlton-forum-tipping-2021.37/join-pool

Enter tips here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/carlton-forum-tipping-2021.37/

First prize is a shiny medal and a year's Premium Platinum membership.

Want cash prizes?

The Official BigFooty Forum comp is also running, with $1000 in cash prizes, and weekly Premium Platinum memberships:

Just click, join and tip!

Start your own tipping comp

You can even make your own comp for your friends, family, work, school, club... whatever you like:

Sponsored by our friends at The Golden Ticket
Get Medallion Club Tickets at great prices

View attachment 1063505

So no, elimination comp now?

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton

Ferris, you will do it and like it

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

Set it up FFS.

Ferris, you will do it and like it

Rounds 1-3 I will do it and I will like it
Rounds 4-6 I will start forgetting about it and will need serious prompting
Rounds 7-12 I will fall further and further behind
Round 13 I will spend a whole day catching up
Round 14 onwards I will go AWOL and hope that everybody forgets about it

Set it up FFS.

Happy to set up, just worried I won't have time to maintain it. If someone is willing to be my backup, then I am happy to get the ball rolling.

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton

Happy to set up, just worried I won't have time to maintain it. If someone is willing to be my backup, then I am happy to get the ball rolling.

I can be a backup of sorts, I have a cattle prod

I'll be behind you ... I mean I'll back up on you ... I'll do the thing you said.

Back