Review Hawks v Dogs Practice Match, Wednesday 24th Feb 10.30am

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, I'd imagine there'd be a replay I can watch? I'm a member but cannot watch live tomorrow, and am hoping I could just watch a replay when I get home from work.

I'd appreciate any info anyone may have regarding this. Thank you in advance.
Hopefully, the stream link remains open for a replay. Many live stream events I've watched after the fact; hopefully this is the same scenario.

I imagine they’ll have extended squads and some players will only play a half of footy.

Even if we only get to see a bunch of guys for 2 quarters, it will be good to set the eyes on the newbs as well as those who were hidden away in the hub scrimmages last year.

I want to see the 2018 version of Harry Morrison. I had high hopes after his breakout season that year. It’s my own fault I let myself believe. :$

From the website:
Tune into the live commentary from 10.20am.

Game 1: Stars of today

The first match will kick off at 10.30am, with all your favourite household names ready to entertain with some quality match play.

Game 2: Stars of tomorrow
Next, at 1.00pm the club's up and coming talent will be on as Hawthorn's reserves take on the Bulldogs. It's sure to be an epic battle, with several youngsters hoping to force their names into the senior selection discussion ahead of the 2021 premiership season opener.

rick_422

Senior List
Aug 3, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Knicks, LA Kings, Detroit Lions
Justin Reeves on SEN saying anyone can watch the match via the HFC website

Hopefully this stops all the whinging

I saw a comment by a supporter on the bulldogs Facebook post saying it was discriminatory that it was members only! 🙄 it’s a pre pre-season for goodness sakes!

The MySportLive crew are usually pretty good and do it well. The way the posts have been worded im thinking the ‘live’ games will be members only. After the games finish the links will be available for non-members to view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Justin Reeves on SEN saying anyone can watch the match via the HFC website

Hopefully this stops all the whinging

What do you mean it's available to ANYONE?! WTF do my membership fees go towards ffs. Providing free streaming services to those FREELOADERS!

What do you mean it's available to ANYONE?! WTF do my membership fees go towards ffs. Providing free streaming services to those FREELOADERS!
Yep. The membership equivalent of "Get off my lawn!!!!"

rei154

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I want to see the 2018 version of Harry Morrison. I had high hopes after his breakout season that year. It’s my own fault I let myself believe. :$
This year is probably make or break for him. I'm a big fan of what he's done- the only problem is the consistency in which he shows it. My money is that we will get more of the 2018 Harry and then some.

Aug 16, 2009
Right behind you!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This still just says members only. Was Reeves misquoted perhaps?
No
Dwayne Russell asked the question to which Reeves replied that it was available to everyone via the HFC website
Russell then said he would tune in and watch, and he also mentioned that it must also be available on the Dogs website

Im sure someone will upload the interview and you can hear for yourself

I think Scrimshaw can be covered for the time being. Greaves, Day and Impey can all play across half back. Wingard will be hard to replace. It’s going to be a really tough opening month.

LMGjr

Cancelled
Jul 25, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think Scrimshaw can be covered for the time being. Greaves, Day and Impey can all play across half back. Wingard will be hard to replace. It’s going to be a really tough opening month.
Might be the making of Ollie, Morris, Brockman or Moore.

Silver lining and all that jazz....

Game day!

Hope there’s some highlights to come and no injuries.

Lots of fresh and new faces getting a look today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back