Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Last edited:

Jamolad

Team Captain
Aug 31, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm suspicious of the timing with this coming straight after Cotchin denies any rift with the coach, but I also trust the source...there WAS a rift between coach and playing group, things came to a head behind closed doors, no longer an issue as worked things out weeks ago.

What I'm hearing: Hardwick comes back from the break with thick beard and bit rounder. Team are in the gym, he's worried about seeing them as a group for first time since it was all made public, but unnamed assistant-coach (Kingsley??) tells him everything will be fine.

Hardwick and at least one assistant-coach enter gym, there's obvious tension between them and players. Things get heated and, depending on which version you listen to, it escalates to exchange of words as a minimum, possibly some push-and-shove, while another version says exchange of blows. Cotchin comes in half-way through and tries to get involved, Hardwick and assistant make it clear they'll finish handling the playing group first then deal with Cotchin separately.

This is where it gets weird, ends up being resolved when they come to agreement over a red dune-buggy with a yellow top. I dunno, I trust this source and he says there is CCTV but footage hasn't leaked outside of the club yet, still thinking maybe I misheard the dune-buggy bit?

EDIT: Footage has leaked. Confirmed!

Last edited:

Cotchins Hair Piece

Bouffant Flat Top
Mar 6, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm suspicious of the timing with this coming straight after Cotchin denies any rift with the coach, but I also trust the source...there WAS a rift between coach and playing group, things came to a head behind closed doors, no longer an issue as worked things out weeks ago.

What I'm hearing: Hardwick comes back from the break with thick beard and bit rounder. Team are in the gym, he's worried about seeing them as a group for first time since it was all made public, but unnamed assistant-coach (Kingsley??) tells him everything will be fine.

Hardwick and at least one assistant-coach enter gym, there's obvious tension between them and players. Things get heated and, depending on which version you listen to, it escalates to exchange of words as a minimum, possibly some push-and-shove, while another version says exchange of blows. Cotchin comes in half-way through and tries to get involved, Hardwick and assistant make it clear they'll finish handling the playing group first then deal with Cotchin separately.

This is where it gets weird, ends up being resolved when they come to agreement over a red dune-buggy with a yellow top. I dunno, I trust this source and he says there is CTTV but footage hasn't leaked outside of the club yet, still thinking maybe I misheard the dune-buggy bit?

Huh?

BillHickman

Stuntman
Feb 18, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond

This is where it gets weird, ends up being resolved when they come to agreement over a red dune-buggy with a yellow top. I dunno, I trust this source and he says there is CTTV but footage hasn't leaked outside of the club yet, still thinking maybe I misheard the dune-buggy bit?

Sorry for selling you those pingers, they had some LSD in them. ... but you got the wrong footage, you got the CTTV footage, here is the CCTV footage. .. it was Rance and Hardwick, not Kingsley

images.jpeg.jpg

Sorry for selling you those pingers, they had some LSD in them. ... but you got the wrong footage, you got the CTTV footage, here is the CCTV footage. .. it was Rance and Hardwick, not Kingsley

View attachment 1063967

Damn, the right one looks really similar to Brendon Gale then Alex Rance tbh lol :tearsofjoy:

ShadeyP

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
yep and yep. The release of that video is what ended Bingle and Michael Clarke
Caught in the Shower and then flushed the Ring .

Clarke regrets the placement of the Ultra Fresh 13th Man he put in the Gully when Cover was always the likely spot Bingle would slash away at .

Yeah like shifting money that wasn't his around.
Pretty sure he got busted with a bootload of * Insert stolen goods here * when he was playing for the Bays

I have recently moved to Port Fairy but am yet to encounter the Brayshaw. Have seen Bruce McAveney in the past and Jono Brown, he is related to the Mugavins of Killarney , as is Liam Picken.

Sea fog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have recently moved to Port Fairy but am yet to encounter the Brayshaw. Have seen Bruce McAveney in the past and Jono Brown, he is related to the Mugavins of Killarney , as is Liam Picken.
Yep, the Mugavin/Picken connection began when Billy married Julie Mugavin whose brother played for Fitzroy back in the day.

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne

You must be loaded, the house prices in Port Fairy are ridiculous

You must be loaded, the house prices in Port Fairy are ridiculous

Sold in Preston , where the house prices are also ridiculous. We're renting here, might not stay. As the house prices are ridiculous. And it's a bit far from the football.

Back