Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

Dying AFTER jab, not dying OF jab. Deaths again in the uppermost age bracket.

Weren’t those deaths in Norway aged between 95 and 105
?*

*may or may not be true

1) Is that any less reckless than unwillingly an/or unwittingly killing them? Is that OK doing it on purpose in the name of "health and safety"?

2) Again not trivialising death to people of that age bracket. I just think that's its madness that such medically and scientifically approved hypocrisy exists. If you or I killed our grandparents, albeit accidentally, from COVID, then the govt had ad campaigns shaming us into doing that e.g. going to a party not knowing that we had it and by some turn of events our grandparents died . But if we were doctors administering the COVID Vaccine to those same grandparents and they died the govt would be like "well s**t happens, move along, nothing to see here"

This is tantamount to medically administered murder in plain sight.

Last edited:

If the vaccine is as effective at preventing serious illness as the early reports seems then I think that once everyone that wants to get vaccinated is vaccinated then I think things will open up. I doubt we get herd immunity for those that are unable to get it but as the cv virus is novel it will go through the unvaccinated pretty quick and they will develop immunity that way. I think you'll have the choice. Some of the totalitarian doom and gloom is a bit overblown - I suspect air travel might be the only area where a strict vaccinated only policy might be the norm for a while.

Then the next phase of human migration is instantaneous human teleportation.

"Vaccine Passports" appear to be something that is coming in the near future.

My concern with them is not the passports themselves, but the possibility that they will be introduced too soon, separating the haves which will be mainly older people from the have nots which will be younger people. Younger people have made the bulk of the sacrifices in regards to employment and general day to day living in sacrificing 18 months to 2 years of prime life to protect the older or more vulnerable members of society.

I can understand airlines and governments wanting to get things moving, but you have to wait for the bulk of the population to have their opportunity surely?

My concern with them is not the passports themselves, but the possibility that they will be introduced too soon, separating the haves which will be mainly older people from the have nots which will be younger people. Younger people have made the bulk of the sacrifices in regards to employment and general day to day living in sacrificing 18 months to 2 years of prime life to protect the older or more vulnerable members of society.

I can understand airlines and governments wanting to get things moving, but you have to wait for the bulk of the population to have their opportunity surely?

1614067439897.png

The big issue then becomes how far do these "passports" extend. With megalomaniacs we've seen in 2020, the sky's the limit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, it’s time we oldies, with the MONEY, and the PASSPORTS, got preferential treatment for a change. Ok Boomer ? 😄

Reactions from vaccinations can be associated with the site of the jab, the skill of the injector giving the jab, size of the needle, the liquid enabling the actual vaccine to be quickly absorbed.
Really? Size of needle?

The big issue then becomes how far do these "passports" extend. With megalomaniacs we've seen in 2020, the sky's the limit.

You have to hand it to the guys at the World Economic Forum. They use cuddly terms such as 'common trust' and 'empowering individuals'. The reality of what they are proposing is that everyone's health records (globally) will be handed over to a central repository so that airlines, ships, public transport, hotels, venues, events, offices, schools can check you meet the latest criteria before entry.

It would be a massive invasion of privacy and would result in a huge breach of human rights.

One drawback of the trials on the vaccines was that there was very limited data on whether they prevent serious illness and death. A large study from the
University of Edinburgh's Usher Institute appears to show the Pfizer vaccine cuts the risk of hospitalisation by 85 per cent after four weeks and the Astra-Zeneca vaccine by 94 percent. These results are extremely promising.

I wonder about a couple of things from their results. They found a 70% reduction in hospitalisation for the Astra-Zeneca vaccine for 7 to 13 days after the jab. This looks odd as it usually takes between 14 and 31 days to develop immunity. Also, peak effectiveness was at 28-34 days (85%) then seemed to quickly tail off (64% after 42 days).

You have to hand it to the guys at the World Economic Forum. They use cuddly terms such as 'common trust' and 'empowering individuals'. The reality of what they are proposing is that everyone's health records (globally) will be handed over to a central repository so that airlines, ships, public transport, hotels, venues, events, offices, schools can check you meet the latest criteria before entry.

It would be a massive invasion of privacy and would result in a huge breach of human rights.

The Great Reset is underway. You’ll own nothing, you’ll be common property, and you’ll be happy.

Warning, punchable face ....

0643450F-C868-4A63-ABBB-B4C1AEA80D08.jpeg

I know right. How many people were so concerned bout muh privacy with their MyHealth record. Now shouting from the hilltops. "You can't eat at a restaurant without us knowing your health details"

I wonder if insurance companies get access to this health passport at some point in future.

More good vaccine news.

Megan Ranney MD MPH 🗽 (@meganranney) Tweeted:
Reupping this thread with more exciting new data: after a 2nd dose, 86% reduction in INFECTION, period.

More good vaccine news.

Megan Ranney MD MPH (@meganranney) Tweeted:
Reupping this thread with more exciting new data: after a 2nd dose, 86% reduction in INFECTION, period.

Why the two full stops at the end?

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Children are at extremely low risk of having any sort of bad health outcome form Covid, do children routinely get the seasonal Flu vaccine which is more of a health risk to them?

Are children going to be required to get the vaccine?

Are children going to be required to get the vaccine?

According to this, Under 16's would be the last phase, and only if recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back