Andrew Cuomo's aide admits COVID nursing home death cover up.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure in time you will come to terms with being a Trump supporter. :)

This really is your only level isn't it.

Sad.

he's a carlton supporter, so id say his been dull since Kouta stopped being good

Should have looked at his 'team supported' first. Could have saved me a lot of time.

Seems like Andrew Cuomo has ****ed up.

He's a member of the democratic party right? I assume the "lefty controlled" MSM will protect him.

The left is never held accountable right? Well this is akward

Seems like Andrew Cuomo has f’ed up.

He's a member of the democratic party right? I assume the "lefty controlled" MSM will protect him.

Again, they defended the indefensible until after the election. Until then orange Hitler was allegedly committing covid genocide.

Interesting that in both the US and Australia, it is the lefty states that truly ****ed s**t up.

Again, they defended the indefensible until after the election. Until then orange Hitler was allegedly committing covid genocide.
Wow. 10 beers, 11 lines, 2 sly little pills no one knows about... And completely innocuous comment... Sent you right off the edge.

Urrrgh, I'd offer you some, but you can't even handle sleeping pills. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like Andrew Cuomo has f’ed up.

He ****ed up in July. They can only run over for so long.

Anyway, it's seems like Cuomo is getting held to account as he should be.

When the glory days are over, we'll go chat! :beercheers:

Wow. 10 beers, 11 lines, 2 sly little pills no one knows about... And completely innocuous comment... Sent you right off the edge.

Urrrgh, I'd offer you some, but you can't even handle sleeping pills. :)
How did I go "right off the edge"?

[Big Lebowski] I'm calmer than you are
Anyway dude, if you feel like you've got over sleeping pills, you're more than welcome to hang out. Catch ya on the flip side mofo.

View attachment 1064127
You've lost me here. I have been open here about having gone to rehab for alcoholism. I've never been addicted to "sleeping pills" and think you're confusing me with someone else.

Also, why are you having a drug binge on a Wednesday morning? No judgement, but I hope things are ok. Happy to join ya for a session some time on a day off work

Interesting that in both the US and Australia, it is the lefty states that truly f’ed sh*t up.
The “top” twenty deaths per million people are 10 dem states and 10 repub states.

Well we're already up to "a tiny minority" from "one protester", who knows what your story will be tomorrow ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :tearsofjoy:
You've gone all SJ lately and argue over the tiniest of details.

We all know the burden off proof is on those making the claim, so show me photos of how many 6MWE nazis were there m8.

We all know the burden off proof is on those making the claim, so show me photos of how many 6MWE nazis were there m8.

Could say the same of you mate, you're picking some strange hills to die on lately.

Wouldn't have thought my "one protester" post merited any further discussion, seeing as you yourself admitted it was actually more than one when replying.

Could say the same of you mate, you're picking some strange hills to die on lately.

Wouldn't have thought my "one protester" post merited any further discussion, seeing as you yourself admitted it was actually more than one when replying.
I was thinking of the 6MWE guy, of whom I only saw one of in pics. Happy to be corrected. There were also confederate flags, which are controversial to be sure but not necessarily suggestive of white supremacy. There's photos of black and Hispanic dudes rocking that flag elsewhere.

The debate was whether or not the Jan 6 riot was racially I motivated. My view is that Trump has tens of millions of supporters, a percentage of which are insane, and an even smaller percentage of which are nazis (with a fair bit of overlap between those last 2).

You're doing the ole "let's ruin the debate/thread with a 4 page argument over semantics" thing that others are renowned for.
"He said there was only one guy in that shirt, but there ackshually were 2 (out of thousands of protestors). I win lol!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back