WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
On a serious note the Miz story works and has been done well it’s added a layer to mania season that wasn’t there. It’s a good thing.

Either way Cesaro vs Rollins with some form of crowd at mania will be 🔥 best thing they will have done in the past few years

May 29, 2016
Tasmania
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
Predicted Card For Wrestlemania 37

Night 1
1. (Heel) Asuka (C) Vs (Face) Charlotte for Raw Women's Championship
2. (Heel) Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode (C) Vs (Face) The Street Profits Vs (Heel) Chad Gable and Otis Vs (Face) Rey Mysterio and Dominic Mysterio for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship
3. (Face) Matt Riddle Vs Damien Priest (Face) with Bad Bunny Vs The Miz (Heel) for the Raw United States Championship
4. (Face) Kevin Owens Vs Sami Zayn (Heel) Street Fight
5. (Heel) Nia Jax and Shayne Bazyler Vs Naomi and Lana (Face) for the Women's Tag Team Titles
6. (Heel) Bobby Lashley (C) with MVP Vs Drew McIntyre (Face) Vs Brock Lesnar (Tweener) Vs Keith Lee (Face) for the WWE Championship (Elimination Match)

Night 2
1. (Face) Big E (C) Vs Jey Uso (Heel) Vs Cesaro (Face) Vs Seth Rollins (Heel) Vs Daniel Bryan (Face) Vs Apollo Crews (Heel) Vs Shinsuke Nakamura (Face) for the Smackdown Intercontinental Championship (Ladder Match)
2. (Heel) Randy Orton Vs The Fiend with Alexa Bliss (Tweener) Firefly Funhouse Match
3. (Face) Sasha Banks (C) Vs Bianca Belair (Face) for the Smackdown Women's Championship
4. (Face) Finn Balor Vs (Heel) Adam Cole Vs (Tweener) Karrion Cross for the NXT Championship
5. (Face) John Cena and R Truth Vs The Hurt Business Shelton and Cedric (Heel) for the Raw Tag Team Titles
6. (Heel) Roman Reigns with Paul Heyman and Uso's Vs Edge with Christian (Face) for the Smackdown Universal Championship (Career vs Title NO DQ)

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Predicted Card For Wrestlemania 37

Night 1
1. (Heel) Asuka (C) Vs (Face) Charlotte for Raw Women's Championship
2. (Heel) Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode (C) Vs (Face) The Street Profits Vs (Heel) Chad Gable and Otis Vs (Face) Rey Mysterio and Dominic Mysterio for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship
3. (Face) Matt Riddle Vs Damien Priest (Face) with Bad Bunny Vs The Miz (Heel) for the Raw United States Championship
4. (Face) Kevin Owens Vs Sami Zayn (Heel) Street Fight
5. (Heel) Nia Jax and Shayne Bazyler Vs Naomi and Lana (Face) for the Women's Tag Team Titles
6. (Heel) Bobby Lashley (C) with MVP Vs Drew McIntyre (Face) Vs Brock Lesnar (Tweener) Vs Keith Lee (Face) for the WWE Championship (Elimination Match)

Night 2
1. (Face) Big E (C) Vs Jey Uso (Heel) Vs Cesaro (Face) Vs Seth Rollins (Heel) Vs Daniel Bryan (Face) Vs Apollo Crews (Heel) Vs Shinsuke Nakamura (Face) for the Smackdown Intercontinental Championship (Ladder Match)
2. (Heel) Randy Orton Vs The Fiend with Alexa Bliss (Tweener) Firefly Funhouse Match
3. (Face) Sasha Banks (C) Vs Bianca Belair (Face) for the Smackdown Women's Championship
4. (Face) Finn Balor Vs (Heel) Adam Cole Vs (Tweener) Karrion Cross for the NXT Championship
5. (Face) John Cena and R Truth Vs The Hurt Business Shelton and Cedric (Heel) for the Raw Tag Team Titles
6. (Heel) Roman Reigns with Paul Heyman and Uso's Vs Edge with Christian (Face) for the Smackdown Universal Championship (Career vs Title NO DQ)

Way to many multi man matches they won’t run with that.

Interesting to see the raw ratings it will confirm Miz is a bigger draw than Kenny Omega
Miz and Mrs gets lower ratings than NXT, he did outdraw WWE Backstage though.

Cross prepared to walk away from WWE as she hasn't had much match time..
I liked her gimmick when she was in Sanity. Went down hill when she started acting different and tagging with Alexa Bliss.

Yeah McIntyre costs lashley probably a triple threat fast lane. Miz takes the pin lower gets to say you never pinned me blah blah blah.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I figure at some point over the next couple of weeks, Miz costs Bad Bunny the 24/7 Title (to Morrison?), so BB costs the Miz his title, which leads to a tag match at WM.

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I figure at some point over the next couple of weeks, Miz costs Bad Bunny the 24/7 Title (to Morrison?), so BB costs the Miz his title, which leads to a tag match at WM.
Yeah thought about that also didnt figure sheamus into it surely they didn't turn him just for the ec match.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
Ratings increased

Smashed AEW ratings confirmed Miz is a bigger draw than Omega

To a whopping 1.89 million on a show following a title change and big angle little over a month out of WrestleMania. That's not a good number and Miz and his segments had previously been responsible for the lowest numbers in Raw's history. You're a fool.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
You guys take things to seriously,

Someone speaking sense!

I've never understood why we care how many Americans watch a particular show. It doesn't mean anything. Americans are morons, almost half of them voted for Trump 4 years ago.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
so we should look at the Australian ratings for Dynamite? :think: ;)

Just fixing up your smart arse retort there for you ;)

No, just make your own objective observations on the show. I trust my eye when it comes to wrestling a hell of a lot more than some arbitrary ratings figure from the same country that let domestic terrorists take over its Capitol Building.

Mar 25, 2009
The Tower
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Someone speaking sense!

I've never understood why we care how many Americans watch a particular show. It doesn't mean anything. Americans are morons, almost half of them voted for Trump 4 years ago.

Yep. This...
Have you seen the garbage that beats the NBA, Dynamite and NXT? Some god awful reality shows. Or if a politician does anything more than a fart the Americans glue themselves to the TV to watch the news.

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
Yep. This...
Have you seen the garbage that beats the NBA, Dynamite and NXT? Some god awful reality shows. Or if a politician does anything more than a fart the Americans glue themselves to the TV to watch the news.

Mainly this I think. Wrestling still beats just about all else except pro and college football nearly all the time and even bests some NBA and NHL games.

You guys take things to seriously, still Miz drawing stronger than Kenny boy ever will 😉
Yet when Roman won they died in the arse.
Miz is shite regardless. Being excited about Lashley taking the title of the Miz is like being excited the doctors saved your leg from being amputated by giving you a HIV infected blood transfusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back