Competitions Adelaide BigFooty Tipping Comp 2021!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant

I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the tipping. I'm here a week now... waiting for a game to tip... getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter. Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a game to tip, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice game to tip, and when it was over, I never wanted another.

Adelaide BigFooty Tipping Comp 2021!!!!!!!

Join! Tip! Win!

and when it's over, you can claim

1614141393164.png

THERE'S MORE!

Official BigFooty All-in Brawl Knockout Comp

Up on the main board a site-wide knockout comp has been announced.

No official prizes are settled but we will give something if you are the last man standing.

This is how the survivor comp goes - its a knockout. We're going 2 strikes and you are out.

Each participant picks ONE team that they think is going to win their match for the week. If they get it right, they move onto the next week. If they get it WRONG, they receive a STRIKE.​
You are eliminated when you receive 2 strikes: This is a double-elimination comp.​
You can only choose a team ONCE.... eg, if you pick the Crows in week 1, you can not pick the Crows again during the entire season.​

Last edited by a moderator:
That's all well and good Deaneus! but I've got enough stuff to worry about without remembering to put my tips in on time, so...
bRCZ5h3.gif

That's all well and good Deaneus! but I've got enough stuff to worry about without remembering to put my tips in on time, so...
bRCZ5h3.gif

Spoken like a true dude who I would beat at tipping

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The winner of the Forgotten Cup... is relapse with 25/36 after 4 rounds which is tipping at 69%, great stuff.

also, CrowinNT scored 2 in round 4. Two. It’s like picking 7, but the other way round. Well done!

The winner of the Forgotten Cup... is relapse with 25/36 after 4 rounds which is tipping at 69%, great stuff.

also, CrowinNT scored 2 in round 4. Two. It’s like picking 7, but the other way round. Well done!
Cant believe I forgot to tip at the very first round! :D

I tipped the first six rounds in advance. Worked ok.
I skipped a few rounds to make defending my title a bit more challenging

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back