News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not just Chad, Jack Scrimshaw jarred knee as well. Heaps of Hawks rookies coming up.

giphy.gif

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
After that second half of the season?

giphy.gif
Yeah. That was a bit ugly wasn’t it. I’ve just gone back and had a look at those second half numbers ...

... and he actually had one or two good games in the second half of the season so it is hard to make the case that he wasn’t fully fit when he returned from that mid season lay off.

Yeah. That was a bit ugly wasn’t it. I’ve just gone back and had a look at those second half numbers ...

... and he actually had one or two good games in the second half of the season so it is hard to make the case that he wasn’t fully fit when he returned from that mid season lay off.

He was good, then he was bad, then in the end he was just ******* ugly!

153794e7bc3a8be203587a43d64496db.gif

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
He was good, then he was bad, then in the end he was just ******* ugly!

153794e7bc3a8be203587a43d64496db.gif
Took Crisp over him, due to the group think.

Sooooo...Crisp was the not the, Good Bad or the Ugly, he was the Yummy.

Crisp the delicious basterd out scored him, and left not a trace of potato in my mouth.

Took Crisp over him, due to the group think.

Sooooo...Crisp was the not the, Good Bad or the Ugly, he was the Yummy.

Crisp the delicious basterd out scored him, and left not a trace of potato in my mouth.
I agree on this group think thing, just about everybody does.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Looks a good chance now.

Kennedy and Daniels both injured in the same session. Carnage.
Shaw, ZWilliams, and Corr gone from last year.

Isaac Cummins $288k, Lachlan Ash $320k, and Jacob Wehr $117k all come into calculations.
IMO Isaac Cummins $288k :thumbsdown:, Lachlan Ash $320k :thumbsdown:, and Jacob Wehr $117k :thumbsu:
Ash is a weapon but price value sux.
Got another GWS name for you.
This one is super secret squirrel stuff. So keep it under your hat.

Been a bit of interest in Hately and Caldwell. Solid 2018 draftees getting more of a chance at another club. Thats the theory i hear. Its not as though they've shown a great deal though.
For some reason few have realised what it now means back at GWS. It just cleared the way for more time for another early 2018 draftee. Exactly the same theory but 100-125K cheaper.
Ex Vic Metro captn. Priced awkwardly now, but only 2 games last yr and impressed enough to have as much or more trade table interest than both Hately or Caldwell. 4 vic clubs seriously inquired before he re-signed for 2yrs.

Now two of his major competitors for a midfield rotation have wandered off, and Whitfield injured also. He's just gone into serious 15+ games this year territory.

Would lurrrrrrrrv to have this kid rearing to go for 2021 at Syd. His 2 games werent big scores, but impressive.

Priced awkwardly, but nowhere near as awkward as Hately and Caldwell. Still equivalent of #1 draft pick price. IF NAMED to me he's the same risk but better reward than Hately and Caldwell.

An alternative to Will Phillips/Young perhaps. Though Young's DPP is handy.

$227K Xavier O'Halloran (mid)
If picked in Staurday's praccy match v Syd, keep an eye on him.

For +$20-30K, if picked i'll be very tempted instead of Young/Phillips at M6/7. Kid's a gun, and the decks have potentially been cleared for serious gametime.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
IMO Isaac Cummins $288k :thumbsdown:, Lachlan Ash $320k :thumbsdown:, and Jacob Wehr $117k :thumbsu:

Been a bit of interest in Hately and Caldwell. Solid 2018 draftees getting more of a chance at another club. Thats the theory i hear. Its not as though they've shown a great deal though.
For some reason few have realised what it now means back at GWS. It just cleared the way for more time for another early 2018 draftee. Exactly the same theory but 100-125K cheaper.
Ex Vic Metro captn. Priced awkwardly now, but only 2 games last yr and impressed enough to have as much or more trade table interest than both Hately or Caldwell. 4 vic clubs seriously inquired before he re-signed for 2yrs.

Now two of his major competitors for a midfield rotation have wandered off, and Whitfield injured also. He's just gone into serious 15+ games this year territory.

Would lurrrrrrrrv to have this kid rearing to go for 2021 at Syd. His 2 games werent big scores, but impressive.

Priced awkwardly, but nowhere near as awkward as Hately and Caldwell. Still equivalent of #1 draft pick price. IF NAMED to me he's the same risk but better reward than Hately and Caldwell.

For +$20-30K, if picked i'll be very tempted instead of Young/Phillips at M6/7. Kid's a gun, and the decks have potentially been cleared for serious gametime.
Was thinking about him too. Big watch over preseason.

Thanks for not shutting up about him 😅

DERIBERATE

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Leeds, Bohemians

For almost the same price, there is Jack Buckley. When you google his name, Google is so certain that you're not searching for a s**t footballer that it gives you pages of hits about Jeff Buckley - a bloke who could really, really sing. This in itself makes Jack Buckley a more interesting pick than Xavier O'Halloran in the 225k+ price range.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Was thinking about him too. Big watch over preseason.

Thanks for not shutting up about him 😅
shshhhhhh :p
nahhh i figure very few if any would/could pay the price anyway. Even if they like him, by the time Rnd 1 comes around that 30K profit switching down to Phillips will be far too tempting anyway. He's a potential POD even if you get the trumpets and marching band out.
5 internet bux says he'll be heading back to Vic in 2022, and be hot property. So i figure he has 2 seasons to generate the big bucks and everyone will be telling him precisely that. Hately and Caldwell may have gone home i tad early.
Ash can already name his price. Kids a star already, but for the price i'd take Tom Green for scoring all day long. I can at least see a potential spot for O'Halloran at M6/7 if he's firing by Rnd 1.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
For almost the same price, there is Jack Buckley. When you google his name, Google is so certain that you're not searching for a sh*t footballer that it gives you pages of hits about Jeff Buckley - a bloke who could really, really sing. This in itself makes Jack Buckley a more interesting pick than Xavier O'Halloran in the 225k+ price range.
lol. Jeff Buckley. Never a fan, always far more interested in the religious side of things. Plus he couldnt kick for s**t.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Idun could also come into calculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back