EPL Matchday 26

Henderson out for 3 months and could be more than that if needing surgery.
giphy.gif

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
A very macabre story

Just devastating news for Alisson and no doubt the Liverpool squad.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
My local pub is hosting a major event tomorrow night - Crystal Palace vs Fulham.

I'm sure it's going to have a bumper turn out 🤡🤡🤡

They’ve made a big thing here in the UK that this game is now FTA. I’m looking forward to it!

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
They’ve made a big thing here in the UK that this game is now FTA. I’m looking forward to it!

It's a big game in terms of the fight to avoid relegation , but at a guess, I would say Fulham and Palace would have two of the smaller fanbases amongst Premier League clubs in Australia (along with Brighton and Sheffield Utd)

Still there is Plenty of punters in my locale (we have a pretty good TAB and pokies venue) so I am sure a few people.will turn up

Palace Fulham will be a huge game, a lot riding on it. If Fulham win, Palace and Toon are in big danger.
Palace should be ok from where they are right now. Brighton, Burnley and Soton are the ones in addition to Toon who would be very nervous.

Palace should be ok from where they are right now. Brighton, Burnley and Soton are the ones in addition to Toon who would be very nervous.

I dunno, their form has been shocking and they'd only be 7 ahead of Fulham. I guess they're probably lucky there isn't two spots going in the drop zone.

I dunno, their form has been shocking and they'd only be 7 ahead of Fulham. I guess they're probably lucky there isn't two spots going in the drop zone.
Form wise, yeah, but they did pinch that win against Brighton which could be the saviour. Either way, hoping for a Fulham win to really tighten the race for the last relegation spot.

Back