Andrew Cuomo's aide admits COVID nursing home death cover up.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I was thinking of the 6MWE guy, of whom I only saw one of in pics. Happy to be corrected. There were also confederate flags, which are controversial to be sure but not necessarily suggestive of white supremacy. There's photos of black and Hispanic dudes rocking that flag elsewhere.

The debate was whether or not the Jan 6 riot was racially I motivated. My view is that Trump has tens of millions of supporters, a percentage of which are insane, and an even smaller percentage of which are nazis (with a fair bit of overlap between those last 2).

You're doing the ole "let's ruin the debate/thread with a 4 page argument over semantics" thing that others are renowned for.
"He said there was only one guy in that shirt, but there ackshually were 2 (out of thousands of protestors). I win lol!"

2 posts, one of them a grand total of 2 words = a 4 page argument over semantics :tearsofjoy:

Do you bear any responsibility for replying to a nothing post in the first place? If you'd just let it go we wouldn't be posting about it now.

In any case I don't care enough to continue with this, so that should make you happy.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
So the picture evidence is of one confederate flag, one 6MWE guy (who should be in prison for that), and a few Q Anon nutters with non-racial slogans?
2 posts, one of them a grand total of 2 words = a 4 page argument over semantics :tearsofjoy:

Do you bear any responsibility for replying to a nothing post in the first place? If you'd just let it go we wouldn't be posting about it now.

In any case I don't care enough to continue with this, so that should make you happy.
I accept your admission of defeat then, SJ 2.0!

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Seems like Andrew Cuomo has f’ed up.

He's a member of the democratic party right? I assume the "lefty controlled" MSM will protect him.

The left is never held accountable right? Well this is akward
Embarrassing comment given that while this Cuomo s**t show was unfolding and Joe was having a rest day the media were still able to reserve most of the outrage megaphone for Ted Cruz. How dare he spend time with his kids.

Wow. 10 beers, 11 lines, 2 sly little pills no one knows about... And completely innocuous comment... Sent you right off the edge.

Urrrgh, I'd offer you some, but you can't even handle sleeping pills. :)
WTF?

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
You clearly skim read - again
Those making the claim have the burden of proof. Post picture evidence. I tried clicking a source link from that article and my phone caught AIDS from the amount of clickbait ads that popped up.

Picture evidence, please, not the ramblings of some sub 80IQ clickbait "journalists".

One confederate flag and one (likely false flag) nazi t shirt is it!? Lmao.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thought you could use the e-win and another imaginary $10, I'm good like that :thumbsu:

False flag posts, if you will :tearsofjoy:
I know life was simpler for you in the Orange Man Bad times, but now is your challenge to be consistent!

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Seems like Andrew Cuomo has f’ed up.

The left is never held accountable right? Well this is akward

And Newsom.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
And Newsom.

Good point meds. More "lefty MSM" holding politicians to account regardless of which side of the aisle.

Would be nice to see it come from conservative media for once.

But as the great Confucius said "if it wasn't for double standards, conservatives would have none'.

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Good point meds. More "lefty MSM" holding politicians to account regardless of which side of the aisle.

The lefty MSM has paid as much attention to Cuomos stuff us as the individual on Westminster Bridge who completely ignored the victim of terrorism within spitting distance of her.

How did they go holding to account Hunter Biden? Yeah nah. And the Clintons grubby financial interests? Yeah nah. blah blah blah.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Mar 25, 2003
You've lost me here. I have been open here about having gone to rehab for alcoholism. I've never been addicted to "sleeping pills" and think you're confusing me with someone else.
When you can't even remember the lies you've told on here.

You're the second bloke today to hit me with an alcoholism jibe. I am addicted but I don't drink before 5pm. The addiction that really caused problems was Ativan, it turned me into a true campaigner. My gf called it "Angryvan". I no longer have any source for it, thank goodness.

Lorazepam, sold under the brand name Ativan among others, is a benzodiazepine medication. It is used to treat anxiety disorders, trouble sleeping, active seizures including status epilepticus, alcohol withdrawal, and chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.

Also, why are you having a drug binge on a Wednesday morning? No judgement, but I hope things are ok. Happy to join ya for a session some time on a day off work
Life's great thanks for asking. Wednesday morning? You know the world isn't confined to Australia.

Anyway, I can handle a Tuesday night blowout. I don't have four beers, a sleeping tablet, and go crying off to rehab thanks :) Bloody kids these days with their faux-addictions.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Mar 25, 2003
Country next to Russia.

The republican party should probably lead an inquiry into this. Just so we can all rest assured....

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.

Lorazepam, sold under the brand name Ativan among others, is a benzodiazepine medication. It is used to treat anxiety disorders, trouble sleeping, active seizures including status epilepticus, alcohol withdrawal, and chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.

Life's great thanks for asking. Wednesday morning? You know the world isn't confined to Australia.

Anyway, I can handle a Tuesday night blowout. I don't have four beers, a sleeping tablet, and go crying off to rehab thanks :) Bloody kids these days with their faux-addictions.

Belittling addictions.

Stay classy.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Also I'd just like to find out why old mate forgot about his Ativan addiction. Seems like a pretty big thing to forget about.

Are you his Dad?

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
The lefty MSM has paid as much attention to Cuomos stuff us as the individual on Westminster Bridge who completely ignored the victim of terrorism within spitting distance of her.

How did they go holding to account Hunter Biden? Yeah nah. And the Clintons grubby financial interests? Yeah nah. blah blah blah.
Biden has done the usual churn of staff at the justice department

whilst leaving in place the man investigating his son......

Can you imagine donald doing the same - well no - because he didnt

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood

Ativan was not prescribed as a sleeping aide in my case, it is a benzo like valium that is more commonly used for anxiety relief or alcohol withdrawals. I had 2 scripts for it total, it was a short lived addiction as I had no access to getting more and preferred alcohol anyway. I'm flattered to be residing so deeply within your head though, I've acquired quite the fanbase here 😂

Cute that you felt the need to write an essay anonymously boasting about your life on bf. Best of luck, poly drug abuse on a Tues night is a red flag, but I hope you're still kicking goals.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Biden has done the usual churn of staff at the justice department

whilst leaving in place the man investigating his son......

Can you imagine donald doing the same - well no - because he didnt

He could have fired Mueller but didn't. So in short he did do the same.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
d
He could have fired Mueller but didn't. So in short he did do the same.
nope:

WASHINGTON — President Trump ordered the firing last June of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the Russia investigation, according to four people told of the matter, but ultimately backed down after the White House counsel threatened to resign rather than carry out the directive.

The West Wing confrontation marks the first time Mr. Trump is known to have tried to fire the special counsel. Mr. Mueller learned about the episode in recent months as his investigators interviewed current and former senior White House officials in his inquiry into whether the president obstructed justice.
Amid the first wave of news media reports that Mr. Mueller was examining a possible obstruction case, the president began to argue that Mr. Mueller had three conflicts of interest that disqualified him from overseeing the investigation, two of the people said.

Soooouuurrrrccceeee;

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
d

nope:

WASHINGTON — President Trump ordered the firing last June of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel overseeing the Russia investigation, according to four people told of the matter, but ultimately backed down after the White House counsel threatened to resign rather than carry out the directive.

The West Wing confrontation marks the first time Mr. Trump is known to have tried to fire the special counsel. Mr. Mueller learned about the episode in recent months as his investigators interviewed current and former senior White House officials in his inquiry into whether the president obstructed justice.
Amid the first wave of news media reports that Mr. Mueller was examining a possible obstruction case, the president began to argue that Mr. Mueller had three conflicts of interest that disqualified him from overseeing the investigation, two of the people said.

Soooouuurrrrccceeee;

Guessing these are anonymous sources.

Also, I thought Trump as an evil dictator that listened to no-one and did only what was in his own interest.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Delusions of grandeur as well. Add it to the list :)
Not sure why you've gone after me on personal issues, but it's water off a duck's back for me on bigfooty m8. I have health issues, I deal with them as best I can. If you are able to enjoy recreational chemicals without them taking over your life, that's great. I can't.

Back