No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He means Carlton have a buy one membership get one free this year that’s why they have 64.000 members. They have sold 32.000 memberships.
That’s still not a bad strategy. Next year when membership renewals come around, they might see 25% of those people who received a ‘free membership’ sign on as a paid member as they got to experience the benefits and they may never have done that/seen value in it. Instant boost of 25% in ACTUAL membership numbers. I like that they’re trying something different.

Wish our club would become a little more proactive in our membership department. It seems like something we’ve actually de-vested in across the last 5 years. Puzzling.

Wayne Milera and Jake Kelly got stuck into each other at the Crows interclub. They laughed off previous incidents as it being players caught up in the heat of the game, but I honestly don't see any universe where team mates should be getting stuck into each other like that. In this case, Milera tackled Kelly and held him well after he disposed of the ball. When they got up, Milera kicked out Kelly's leg to trip him. What a hero

That’s still not a bad strategy. Next year when membership renewals come around, they might see 25% of those people who received a ‘free membership’ sign on as a paid member as they got to experience the benefits and they may never have done that/seen value in it. Instant boost of 25% in ACTUAL membership numbers. I like that they’re trying something different.

Wish our club would become a little more proactive in our membership department. It seems like something we’ve actually de-vested in across the last 5 years. Puzzling.
We turned a few 3-game VU memberships into paying members a few years ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As good as Naughton is at launching at the footy and being an absolute beast. Max King is just an absurdly talented footballer. The things he can do on a football field and being 202 cms is just absurd. He’s the scariest key position player in the game IMO. And I honestly think the only player on his level in terms of talent and skill is going to be JUH.

Bookmark that one.

As good as Naughton is at launching at the footy and being an absolute beast. Max King is just an absurdly talented footballer. The things he can do on a football field and being 202 cms is just absurd. He’s the scariest key position player in the game IMO. And I honestly think the only player on his level in terms of talent and skill is going to be JUH.

Bookmark that one.
Ben goes alright, too...

Ben is very good. Max was always the highest rated of the two though. Ben didn’t play forward until max went down with injury.
I actually like the look of Ben far more than Max from what I’ve seen so far. Ben seems to be unimaginably agile for a 7 footer, with incredible skills and movement patterns. And he’s still learning how to actually be a forward. Upside galore.

Max clearly is a natural FF and his patterns show it. Also knows how to use his body better than Ben however isn’t as mobile (albeit still incredible for a bloke his size) and will always have the knee worry.

You’d be over the moon with either of them though, hey.

I actually like the look of Ben far more than Max from what I’ve seen so far. Ben seems to be unimaginably agile for a 7 footer, with incredible skills and movement patterns. And he’s still learning how to actually be a forward. Upside galore.

Max clearly is a natural FF and his patterns show it. Also knows how to use his body better than Ben however isn’t as mobile (albeit still incredible for a bloke his size) and will always have the knee worry.

You’d be over the moon with either of them though, hey.
After watching Max today, I think he’s well and truly got that pre ACL athleticism back into his game now. I’ll have to disagree with you on this one. I think Max is the better player of the two.

He means Carlton have a buy one membership get one free this year that’s why they have 64.000 members. They have sold 32.000 memberships.
She...not he.

Bookmark that one.

Imagine how good he'd be if he played for a half decent football club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back