NBL 2020/21 Season

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey Kendall

You are THE LAST ******* GUY ON THE LIST who should be getting snippy with team mates !!!!
If I had to play with pinder I’d lose my sh1t too. Need to keep kendle and get rid of crocker. How can you fumble a simple pass from a teammate on your own and spill it out of court from the middle of the court??

also, Henry was correct, it was a block, but as usual NbL refs have their favoured teams and it shows

K
If I had to play with pinder I’d lose my sh1t too. Need to keep kendle and get rid of crocker. How can you fumble a simple pass from a teammate on your own and spill it out of court from the middle of the court??

also, Henry was correct, it was a block, but as usual NbL refs have their favoured teams and it shows
* that's who i meant

Keep thinking of his dad !

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
You're still sooking that the kings didn't get the free trophy they wanted when they forfeited.

Please point, link, show me the article or post that says at any stage that the Kings demanded or wanted the trophy?

I can show you a link that says the Kings/Paul Smith had an agreement with both the Cats and NBL that states that no one would be awarded the championship should covid cause the finals to be shortened.

Hey Cats have the trophy, and kudos.
But it wasn’t won.

You're still sooking that the kings didn't get the free trophy they wanted when they forfeited.
Please point, link, show me the article or post that says at any stage that the Kings demanded or wanted the trophy?

I can show you a link that says the Kings/Paul Smith had an agreement with both the Cats and NBL that states that no one would be awarded the championship should covid cause the finals to be shortened.

Hey Cats have the trophy, and kudos.
But it wasn’t won.

Back