• Medvedev

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other(Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(Other)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Gets in to the top 100 again by making the final. About time he's winning matches outside slams.

Millman and De Minaur will be playing each other in the 1st round of Rotterdam this week. Fun draw there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win for Popyrin, obviously not the strongest field but he still has to win the five matches.

Outside Kyrgios who is to hard to predict, I think Popyrin is out best chance long term. I think he has the potential to have a bigger game than De Minaur.

Outside Kyrgios who is to hard to predict, I think Popyrin is out best chance long term. I think he has the potential to have a bigger game than De Minaur.

Bigger game than De Minaur, yeah. But not better, even in the long run.

Great week for him.

So, Millman and Popyrin win their first titles in pop up tournaments which happened during COVID times - Yet, too many any in the Aussie media 'bang on' like the Oz Open was the first tournament since the onset of COVID - There has already between 25+ tournaments this year on both tours if you include the challenger and future events - Congrats to Popyrin.

Last edited:
The Singapore tournanment was a bit poor but gee Popyrin played so well over the week. His serve was fantastic, he kept his composure all week which was brillant. Really happy that he won his first tournament. I think he has had a few injuries over the past couple of years, which makes sense as he is probably still growing into his body, he is 6ft 5".
Did JP Smith and Ebden win the doubles?
Looking forward to watching the tournaments this week on both sides.

19 year old Argentine Juan Manuel Cerundolo won his first title in Cordoba as well. Ranked 335 and went through qualies to do it.

Winning with a service speed which struggled to reach 135km.

The Singapore tournanment was a bit poor but gee Popyrin played so well over the week. His serve was fantastic, he kept his composure all week which was brillant. Really happy that he won his first tournament. I think he has had a few injuries over the past couple of years, which makes sense as he is probably still growing into his body, he is 6ft 5".
Did JP Smith and Ebden win the doubles?
Looking forward to watching the tournaments this week on both sides.

They lost 2 and 4 in the final.

Djokovic has now equaled Federer's 310 weeks at no 1, He'll overtake him when the rankings are released next monday.

Nice to see Popyrin have a breakthrough tournament victory, hopefully something to build on for him.

Winning with a service speed which struggled to reach 135km.

Haha, that gives me hope in winning an ATP title.

Millman/De Minaur is on at 9pm tonight.

Back