Multiplat Outriders

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll flesh out the Op tomorrow when at work but just thought anyone interested know that outriders demo is up for downloading launching tomorrow morning some time.

I'm keen to hear feedback. A mate is keen to start this up when it launches.

Is it cross-platform?

Anyone grab this yet? I was originally planning on it, but the more I looked at it, asked a couple friends and read impressions it sounded kind of poo.
Got it yesterday. It’s super cheesy but I’m actually really enjoying it. Fast paced combat and you actually feel powerful. Some of these looter shooters sacrifice fun for balance. But I find the combat here pretty fun

I'm really enjoying it as well especially in multiplayer.

I couldn't care less about the story but the gameplay is a lot of fun. It's pretty much your classic looter shooter but the abilities set it apart and you're encouraged to take the attack to the enemy because you heal yourself by getting kills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. No cross play chat is a massive let down. As it's free with gamespass I decided not to get the PS version but all my mates that play a PS.

Honest question, but what games have cross play chat?

Honest question, but what games have cross play chat?
The only other game I've required it in is warzone which does have it. I just assumed it would be standard.

if they fix the servers this game really could be great. the combats really fun and the potential for playing tons of different builds is huge. The abilities and talent trees almost feel like a diablo style game

if they fix the servers this game really could be great. the combats really fun and the potential for playing tons of different builds is huge. The abilities and talent trees almost feel like a diablo style game
Exactly how I felt after thinking about, very diablo feel about with gear, talent trees and level adjusting.
No wonder enjoying it as I'm looking forward to diablo 2 remastered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back