The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 10 Thread - Rise of the Superteams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 week suspension for Beasley.

What a ******* train wreck of a season.
Im trying to get my head around this. Suspended for threatening others with an assault rifle (get off ma lawnnnnn), and possessing some mara-jew-war-na.

Or was it because of daliances with larissa pippen?

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I still think they are too small. They have no physical presence - jut a nice jump shooting team and when that goes off a tiny bit they are cooked. Tatum at 6'8" but plays as a guard, Brown 6'6", Smart 6'3", Walker 6', Theis was centre at 6'8" and now Thompson is centre at 6'9".

Tristan Thompson is their biggest player (excluding Taco Fall who does not play). That is fine if you have Love and LeBron as well supporting - but the Celtics don't.

They are too small.

Yep. Agree with that.

Fans have been crying out for Time Lord/Robert Williams III to start/get more minutes, but the Stevens the dick won't do that.

Kind of hoping Dallas falls into a funk, misses the playoffs and Cuban in fit of pique fires Rick Carlisle.

He would be a perfect coach for us. plus won a ring here as a player too

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Simmons > luka

Let's see how many stoopid posts we can make in a week...

source.gif

Look at the stats of the best players in the world. Ben has played on the last 6 odd weeks.

Clamped everyone*.

*More or less.

Booker >>>>>> Simmons

Am I doing it right?

Aug 17, 2009
In the Country,VIC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phila 76ers , Phila Eagles , Man U
In the raptors / sixers series.

Kawhi shooting was amazing.

Outside of simmons defending him

Yeah it's because Ben is taller and it makes them harder to shoot over the top of him. Plus his footwork is sublime. Whenever Luka went to drive Ben was right there next to him and he had to kick the ball out to the 3 point line.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Luka Doncic, asked about Ben Simmons' defensive prowess: "I don't really pay attention to who's on me. I just try to play my game. Sometimes I'm gonna play it better, sometimes worse."

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
In his first season Luka averaged more than Simmons is likely to ever average in his career. In his 2nd season he averaged near on double of Ben. You’d think that’s about as far as that discussion needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back