Switch What do we want in new Pokemon Game?

I'd like something different than just the gym challenge, give me something unique and new.
Can I interest you in memorising a Marowak dance?

1613800470932.png

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
I've been playing Pokemon Crystal the last few days and I want the difficulty and the problem solving of that back. Having to level up pokemon without a EXP share and having to actually think about what pokemon to use in a battle needs to come back. Im having way much more fun then I have since maybe Diamond and Pearl days.

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Guys, for the last decade and a bit Game Freak & Nintendo have been slowly changing Pokemon to be more accessible. They don't care about what the small % of hardcore fans want.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Guys, for the last decade and a bit Game Freak & Nintendo have been slowly changing Pokemon to be more accessible. They don't care about what the small % of hardcore fans want.
Im aware but it doesn't mean I have to like it or embrace it. All I want is the ability to have a hard mode or pull the hand holding bullshit off the game

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If you want to be spoiled just type in ‘Pokémon presents’ on Twitter and I’m sure you will find out. Honestly I think you should find out as it happens as it’s pretty big
Yeah I went and looked anyway since I didn’t care. I’ll wait to see if it’s legit. I’ve seen far more convincing leaks that have turned out to be fakes. I wouldn’t mind that premise though.

Back