Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Oct 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Fulham FC, PHX Suns, MN Vikings
Hey everyone, just wondering how many of you have received your membership pack yet?

I sorted mine out back a couple of weeks before Christmas, and got an e-mail in Jan saying to expect the membership pack in early to middle of February.

No sign of it yet.

Hey everyone, just wondering how many of you have received your membership pack yet?

I sorted mine out back a couple of weeks before Christmas, and got an e-mail in Jan saying to expect the membership pack in early to middle of February.

No sign of it yet.
I'm still waiting for mine also and joined before Christmas.

Oct 2, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda

No sign of it yet.
I got an email around the same time and haven't received mine yet either.

#saintsfooty

Debutant
Jul 3, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi all,

Packs don’t come hand packed from Moorabbin and are sent from suppliers overseas. They’ve started hitting households this week. Those that rolled over with an ETA of the 1st of March, then those that were signed up later than the 12th of jan will be a week after that etc.

Should have had an email sent out in bulk in January explaining it would be the end of Feb.

Did you have an AFLW membership too? Any member with an AFLW membership was in our first batch. Now those that didn’t will start receiving their packs
Would explain why mine came a couple weeks ago.

just signed up as a first year member and got my dog a pet membership to, so proud to be a member of a club I love so much, apprantly phones are busy this morning we are over 43,700
Welcome aboard

Back