Unofficial Preview West Coast v Fremantle FEB 27th: Scratch Match **LIVE STREAM SAT 27th FEB 10am

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only real worry for me coming out of this game is just how f’ed we will be if NicNat gets injured. Vardy is getting slaughtered by a bloke who hasnt even played an AFL game. God knows what Gawn/Grundy etc would do to him, it would boarderline make us uncompetitive
Confirmed

Spud

Our ball movement is glacial in transition. Perfectly sets up contested ball that we are rubbish at.

It's really concerning that our three lines appear to operate autonomously of the others. It's like watching forwards, mids and back men from 3 different teams getting thrown together to play a scratchy.

Welp...I’m off to the draft board to ask knightmare about top 10 mids in the 2021 draft!! At least we have our first pick this year to numb the pain if it all goes south :'(

To to be fair we did try run and handball from defence in the first quarter but we just over possessed it and then gave up
Definitely looked at our best when handballing.
Dunno why we stopped, even if it did break down, they're not going to get better at it by not practicing.

I've seen the whole game and not concerned at all.

Cockburn clearly want it more - which is fair enough given any win against us is good given their recent record.

This.

I remember watching the pre-season game against Essendon and we were equally bad, but had less outs than we do today.

I don't think we should be concerned for our 2021 season based off today's game.

Although it is extremely disappointing that it's just "more of the same".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duggan might get some brownlow votes this year with that hair. Hes the one i notice onscreen the most. Like when Nic Nat is out there. Draws the eyes.

Our ball movement is glacial in transition. Perfectly sets up contested ball that we are rubbish at.

It's really concerning that our three lines appear to operate autonomously of the others. It's like watching forwards, mids and back men from 3 different teams getting thrown together to play a scratchy.
Yeah it’s had that feel for a while.

I thought the streaming was cut off because it clashed with the Dockers’ AFLW game. I’d have understood that, but they don’t start until 2pm. There’s unlikely to be much crossover between people watching a Freo v WCE men’s scratchie and the Bulldogs v Giants in the AFLW.

I thought the streaming was cut off because it clashed with the Dockers’ AFLW game. I’d have understood that, but they don’t start until 2pm. There’s unlikely to be much crossover between people watching a Freo v WCE men’s scratchie and the Bulldogs v Giants in the AFLW.
Wait it's not even a WA team playing?? Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back