The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 10 Thread - Rise of the Superteams?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

how are atlanta ahead of the mavs rebuild when:
1. Mavs have already made playoffs, while ATL finished 2nd last in a sh*te Eastern conf last year
2. Mavs currently have a better record than atlanta, while playing in the harder conference. Mavs would be sittings 5 spots above them in the east standings right now with current records. If Mavs played all the shitty east teams that atlanta do, it's fair to assume their record would be better putting them even higher above the hawks.
3. Mavs were decimated by covid to start the season are now 7-3 over the last 10 games. I daresay their record is going to improve from here on.

Impossibly, the standard of posting in here has dropped even further with the influx of the Marcels of the world.

Cause they have trae who is the most curry like player since the original.

Then picked up hunter. Reddish. Oo. My understanding is hunter has been very impressive.

They look better going forward IMHO.

They are projected to get yet another top10 pick in a good draft where as the Knicks will take Mavs pick.

The Mavs next best asset being 7'3 and highly injury prone isn't ideal either

Last edited:
Cause they have trae who is the most curry like player since the original.

Then picked up hunter. Reddish. Oo. My understanding is hunter has been very impressive.

They look better going forward IMHO.

They are projected to get yet another top10 pick in a good draft where as the Knicks will take Mavs pick.

The Mavs next best asset being 7'3 and highly injury prone isn't ideal either

I've always thought that the Trae and Curry comparisons are bad. They actually aren't that similar other than being score first point guards.

Also, Lillard is the most Curry player since Curry ainec.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
I presume your ashamed of yourself?

Btw....one good game in every 5 doesn’t justify 30+ mill a year.

I said we might trade him, given how Pritchard is developing as a ready made PG, but I never trashed him outright and called him useless etc.

He made the ASG last season with us, I felt like we (Celtics fans) owed him a bit more respect than the kicking he has been copping (mainly on social media, esp twitter)

If you felt I was having a pop at you personally, I apologise, was not my intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back