Welcome Welcome National Draft Pick #13 - Jordan Gallucci

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah.. not sure where this five goals up thing came from.

The game in question we lost by 57pts which was the Showdown where we scored one goal after HT - from Tex almost straight from the first bounce of the 3rd qtr.

"forward Jordan Gallucci will be assessed after suffering a concussion"

Narrator: and he never played again.

1bc6201d24d7adb007c8115c0ba8aa9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

May not have been 100% by design from the club’s perspective but interesting to see a number of players with party boy reputations leaving the club in the offseason - Gallucci, Poholke, Atkins, Crouch, presumably Stengle to follow shortly.

May not have been 100% by design from the club’s perspective but interesting to see a number of players with party boy reputations leaving the club in the offseason - Gallucci, Poholke, Atkins, Crouch, presumably Stengle to follow shortly.
Couple of rumors in the rumor thread about gooch and Polk.

Rumours or not, Tigers are giving him a look...

“He sort of plays like a Richmond player so that’s something we feel we can get. There’s no guarantees at the moment. He’s coming off a significant injury in an achilles rupture.

“He’s fit in well. We had a camp on the weekend up in Bright and he slotted in seamlessly and seems to have fit in with the group very well.

They picked someone else for one of their spots but have another available.

“He sort of plays like a Richmond player so that’s something we feel we can get. There’s no guarantees at the moment. He’s coming off a significant injury in an achilles rupture.

“He’s fit in well. We had a camp on the weekend up in Bright and he slotted in seamlessly and seems to have fit in with the group very well.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

He sure does have experience on camps and Richmond, no wonder he has fit in so well.

Wouldn't Gallucci still be in the rehab group for quite some time to come?

Not sure it would make sense for any club to look at him until the mid-season draft
I reckon he'd be good to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched highlights from a game in 2019 against GWS and the Gooch was almost involved in every one of our goals. Clever handballs, flicks, nice passes. I still think there is a player there and we couldve afforded to give him another year instead of Mackay. There must have been some off field stuff the club knew about.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

there was documented off field issues IIRC, preparation substandard & poor attitude...
I watched highlights from a game in 2019 against GWS and the Gooch was almost involved in every one of our goals. Clever handballs, flicks, nice passes. I still think there is a player there and we couldve afforded to give him another year instead of Mackay. There must have been some off field stuff the club knew about.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bad luck Jordy. I wonder if recovery from that achilles held him back. The main selling point of Gallucci is his speed and agility.

Think it was more likely the lack of ability holding him back - he couldn't get near it even with full fitness.

Crows and Tigers didn't think there was a player there. If there was off-field issues then why would Richmond trial him in the first place?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back