NFL 2021 Off-season and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Good player though? If Kelce pulls the pin, Eagles could be looking to bring someone in.
This season was overrun too many times. Think his pay is about top 10-12 for C and don’t think he’s anywhere near that. Was looking ok after ‘18 season but BoB then gave him too much in extension for what he’d produced.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
The 5 teams that can not refuse Hard Knocks this season are. Denver, Carolina, NY Giants, Dallas, Arizona.

and it will end up being Dallas because the NFL loves the NFC Least. but it might be worth it to watch the train wreck
Are they likely to do this or is it more likely to be another LA double like last season?

I personally hope it’s Dallas for a laugh but wouldn’t mind seeing Arizona either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of rumors floating around Cowboys message boards is that we are going to give Dak and a draft pick for Russ.

I doubt he leaves Seattle but if he does I would happily take him at Dallas.

Lots of rumors floating around Cowboys message boards is that we are going to give Dak and a draft pick for Russ.

Bloody oath you would on that deal!

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Are they likely to do this or is it more likely to be another LA double like last season?

I personally hope it’s Dallas for a laugh but wouldn’t mind seeing Arizona either.
only way they do a double is if the Jets want in and they force the Giants. I dont think the double team format worked well, and was only done because both teams are in the same area.

I think Dallas or Arizona are most likely.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams

How? franchise Dak and then trade him?

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Yep.
Most likely scenario but I doubt it happens.
Tag and trade is still like 50% that you pay so about $20m, and then need to pay for Rus. thats a f**k load of cash spent.

I dont see Seattle moving Russ on since with a trade they lose money because of how his contract is set up.

Tag and trade is still like 50% that you pay so about $20m, and then need to pay for Rus. thats a f**k load of cash spent.

I dont see Seattle moving Russ on since with a trade they lose money because of how his contract is set up.
Agree Seattle won’t let him go because they will cop a massive hit in dead money.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Agree Seattle won’t let him go because they will cop a massive hit in dead money.
they cop like $40m in dead cap which is $7m more than his cap hit for the year.

but then again i never thought the Rams or Eagles would take the cap hits on Goff or Wentz. but this is next level cap hit and Rus is actually good at football unlike the other 2 who are average QB's

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
why because GG posts reddit topics that link back to other sites most of the time?

its basically Twitter/Youtube -- Reddit -- GG -- Big Footy

Since GG cant make new threads you could make one for him. "GG's reddit dump thread"

Back