Past #21: Dom Tyson aka 'Tom Dyson' - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/1 NM goal - 113 AFL games - good luck DomTom

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to hard for him to break into the centre square midfield rotations (where he is best suited) as he’ll be competing with Cunners, Simpkin, LDU, Anderson and co.

At his best though noble will be forced to find a spot for him.

At the bare minimum he is excellent depth and he would’ve played plenty of footy last year when Cunners went down

What I have taken from this thread is Saintly is suspended. Again.

Here’s to seeing Dom out on the field again.

Always happens. Haven’t logged on for a month and it was the first thing I noticed. Must be hard to try and be everyone’s best mate/suck up to everyone and still try and be hardcore on the internet. Doomed to fail.

Be interesting to see the praccy vs the saints, with cunners out, should get his opportunity in the guts,,,,,would love to see kyron get a run through there too

Can’t see him pushing out Jed or Cunners to play as a genuine centre clearance mid.

I know he doesn’t have much pace but he look as slow as treacle in the Praccy?

The thing I took out of of the praccy was he made bad decisions on quite a few times. Putting teammates under pressure with half metre handballs - could of been just rustiness.
Will see how he goes next game - at least he’s injury free.

Yeah he was back for about 24 hours, after a one week break, and then got lightly baited into essentially making violent threats against another poster, and now I assume he's towards the end of a subsequent two week break.

Get your facts straight buddy.

Firstly - I was back for much longer than 24hours.

Secondly - my suspension was for statements far more inappropriate than what you claim.

Thanks. I've done some run throughs, a few push ups, and freshened up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David actually a really nice guy.

Nothing like his manner on-field.

(Maybe others disagree)

Same with Denis. White line fever.

What can this bloke do? He is another one of those brad scott era pick up along the likes of Dumont, Sam Gibson. A plethora of solid and steady player who are not going to win matches but will ensure you few just enough to scrap in. It's either bottom or top 6 from now on.

What can this bloke do? He is another one of those brad scott era pick up along the likes of Dumont, Sam Gibson. A plethora of solid and steady player who are not going to win matches but will ensure you few just enough to scrap in. It's either bottom or top 6 from now on.

I rate his football ability well above your football critique ability.

David actually a really nice guy.

Nothing like his manner on-field.

(Maybe others disagree)

Yeah I used to drink occasionally at a pub he was in. Nice fella. Mind you we were always on our best behaviour as you just didn't know if the while line fever could rear it's head.... :D

Yeah I used to drink occasionally at a pub he was in. Nice fella. Mind you we were always on our best behaviour as you just didn't know if the while line fever could rear it's head.... :D
Ha, completely unrelated but reminds me of a story. I was once on a 2 week liveaboard diving trip. Of course a few post dive drinks each day but there was one american guy in his 50's part of the crew wouldn't touch a drop. Of course we kept hassling him, said he used to but hasn't touched a drop in 10 years. On the last night, he told us his story, was in a bar completely legless, story goes he saw some guy hitting on his ex missus, went out to his truck took out his hand gun, and shot the bar up, waking up the next day in a cell with no idea why. Didn't hit anyone luckily but spent a few years in prison and hadn't touched a drop since, but asked us, "So boys, you sure you want me to have a beer with you?"............now that's white line fever!

Ha, completely unrelated but reminds me of a story. I was once on a 2 week liveaboard diving trip. Of course a few post dive drinks each day but there was one american guy in his 50's part of the crew wouldn't touch a drop. Of course we kept hassling him, said he used to but hasn't touched a drop in 10 years. On the last night, he told us his story, was in a bar completely legless, story goes he saw some guy hitting on his ex missus, went out to his truck took out his hand gun, and shot the bar up, waking up the next day in a cell with no idea why. Didn't hit anyone luckily but spent a few years in prison and hadn't touched a drop since, but asked us, "So boys, you sure you want me to have a beer with you?"............now that's white line fever!

Well as long as he didn’t have an ex onboard you would have been fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back