Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15. HERE TO SHOCK(4)

• 17e.LOFTY STAR(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

VEs win was probably the best on day. Looked gone but rallied late. Is a genuine winner
It was a funny race, blanket finish with 5 of them, including Avilicat. Even MoW and SF weren’t that far off them. One thing for sure, VE was the one of the five least suited by the distance. No way Collette beats her in the QE, should stick to the mile. Is the pommy horse definitely coming?

Will not see a bigger moral beaten all autumn

Jesus ******* christ what was that

Lol what - thats the way he has raced every start of his career - was nothing wrong with the ride - horse just has an horrific racing pattern

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing comes close to Crideras

Deadset should of won by 2+ lengths

Wut? As just stated that's his natural racing pattern - if you didn't think thats where he would end up you should give up the punt

Cherry is honest horse. Will back with confidence going forward in Syd.

the rest of the 3yo crop are a disaster

A couple of weeks ago they said they wanted to avoid Sydney as he went like a busted in the Spring Champion

It was a funny race, blanket finish with 5 of them, including Avilicat. Even MoW and SF weren’t that far off them. One thing for sure, VE was the one of the five least suited by the distance. No way Collette beats her in the QE, should stick to the mile. Is the pommy horse definitely coming?

Yes - and if it comes up soft 7 or worse he will towel them all again. VE won't get rolled by another local horse this prep.

After last week's BD vote fail I boxed the 7 horses with 0 votes above in the quin for a joke - don't even want to know what it would have paid had Embolism held second :(

What are they doing with Kolding? It is not beating the mares in Sydney if it is wet. I'd be chasing the dry track in Melbourne.

Edit: Ok I suppose they are looking for a wildcard for the ASM. Would surely s**t in the Australian Cup if it went that way instead.

"GDANSK – Apprentice J Lloyd reported that the gelding hung out throughout and entering the home straight continued to hang despite the efforts of its rider. A post-race veterinary examination failed to reveal any abnormalities. Co-trainer Trent Edmonds was advised that the gelding would be required to trail to the satisfaction of Stewards prior to racing again."

"Efforts of the rider" i.e you made absolutely 0 effort and effectively took it out to the middle of the track costing it the race.

Dead set this is a disgrace.

Back