Roast Tyson Stengle sacked after ******* up again

Remove this Banner Ad

He pulling a George Costanza?

Tyson Stengle: So I still haven't heard about my list spot.

Eddie Betts: Yeah that's a tough one. What are you going to do about that?

Tyson Stengle: I have an idea.

Eddie Betts: Yeah?

Tyson Stengle: I show up.

Eddie Betts: What do you mean you show up?

Tyson Stengle: I show up. I pretend I'm on the list. Everyone's busy. If I have the list spot, it's fine. If I don't have the spot, by the time anyone realises, I'm ensconced.

Eddie Betts: Hmm. Not bad.

Tyson Stengle: What's the worst thing that could happen?

Eddie Betts: Well, you'd be embarrassed and humiliated in front of a large group of people and have to walk out in shame with your tail between your legs.

Tyson Stengle: Yeah, so?

At the club.

Tyson Stengle: (to various people as he walks in) Good morning guys. Good morning. Good morning. Hi nice to see you all again. How are you. Good morning. (to Phil Harper) Good morning.

Phil Harper: How can I help you?

Tyson Stengle: Hi Phil. I'm back training here today. I was wondering if you could tell me where my first session is?

Phil Harper: I wasn't aware that, uh, Scott, this is Tyson Stengle. He's back training here today.

Scott Burns: Welcome back.

Tyson Stengle: Thanks Scott. Nice to be back.

Scott Burns: I wasn't aware that Roo, Nicksy and Justin Reid had made a decision yet.

Tyson Stengle: Oh, well, they are probably just getting anxious to start the season. Haven't told everyone yet.

Phil Harper: He wants to know where his first training session is.

Scott Burns: Oh, ah, let's see, we've got two. There's a group doing weights down the hall there and a group doing some ball-work outside. You know I should ask Nicksy.

Tyson Stengle: Oh leave Nicksy alone. Nicksy's got enough problems. I'll just start in the weights room.
See if Tyson put in as much effort as you have, he’d already be back for real.

Slow learner if it was him obviously.

Was definitely him. He was sort of hiding in the line up behind a few people you wouldn’t want to be hanging around if you were interested in projecting seriousness of having a AFL career

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Was definitely him. He was sort of hiding in the line up behind a few people you wouldn’t want to be hanging around if you were interested in protecting seriousness of having a AFL career

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Stupid is as stupid does then.

He pulling a George Costanza?

Tyson Stengle: So I still haven't heard about my list spot.

Eddie Betts: Yeah that's a tough one. What are you going to do about that?

Tyson Stengle: I have an idea.

Eddie Betts: Yeah?

Tyson Stengle: I show up.

Eddie Betts: What do you mean you show up?

Tyson Stengle: I show up. I pretend I'm on the list. Everyone's busy. If I have the list spot, it's fine. If I don't have the spot, by the time anyone realises, I'm ensconced.

Eddie Betts: Hmm. Not bad.

Tyson Stengle: What's the worst thing that could happen?

Eddie Betts: Well, you'd be embarrassed and humiliated in front of a large group of people and have to walk out in shame with your tail between your legs.

Tyson Stengle: Yeah, so?

At the club.

Tyson Stengle: (to various people as he walks in) Good morning guys. Good morning. Good morning. Hi nice to see you all again. How are you. Good morning. (to Phil Harper) Good morning.

Phil Harper: How can I help you?

Tyson Stengle: Hi Phil. I'm back training here today. I was wondering if you could tell me where my first session is?

Phil Harper: I wasn't aware that, uh, Scott, this is Tyson Stengle. He's back training here today.

Scott Burns: Welcome back.

Tyson Stengle: Thanks Scott. Nice to be back.

Scott Burns: I wasn't aware that Roo, Nicksy and Justin Reid had made a decision yet.

Tyson Stengle: Oh, well, they are probably just getting anxious to start the season. Haven't told everyone yet.

Phil Harper: He wants to know where his first training session is.

Scott Burns: Oh, ah, let's see, we've got two. There's a group doing weights down the hall there and a group doing some ball-work outside. You know I should ask Nicksy.

Tyson Stengle: Oh leave Nicksy alone. Nicksy's got enough problems. I'll just start in the weights room.
"George go back to work and pretend he never quit" on YouTube

He definitely should just pull a "Costanza".

Different Clubs .....Different approach's ......same issue of repeat offences, Stack definitely way more serious

View attachment 1058069
In terms of possible social complications, breaking quarantine protocols twice and involved in a fight, resulting in his club being fined $100,000. Also, having spent a short stint in jail for breaking state quarantine rules..
Yeah, I’d say it’s more serious than Stengles offenses!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see if Stengle suits up for the Eagles in their 1st SANFL trial match against the Roosters at Thebby Oval next Thursday night.
Has Adelaide granted him a clearance to play? It's one thing to let him train with them, it's entirely another to allow him to play for an opposition team (given that we have a SANFL team of our own).

Has Adelaide granted him a clearance to play? It's one thing to let him train with them, it's entirely another to allow him to play for an opposition team (given that we have a SANFL team of our own).
I don't know the answer to that but it seems he's done at the Crows with Nick Murray sporting his guernsey in the intraclub and yesterday's trial game.

On that note what is Nick Murray's status regards next week's official AFL Community Football game against Port?

Doubt he could play unless he's signed this week?

I don't know the answer to that but it seems he's done at the Crows with Nick Murray sporting his guernsey in the intraclub and yesterday's trial game.

On that note what is Nick Murray's status regards next week's official AFL Community Football game against Port?

Doubt he could play unless he's signed this week?
Presumably Murray will need to be listed before he can play next week. Did Taylor play in the early game yesterday?

Presumably Murray will need to be listed before he can play next week. Did Taylor play in the early game yesterday?
Yes and would have been on the fringe of one of our better players, took a couple of nice grabs and he certainly has a nice turn of pace.

Just add Stengle to the list of players that we are paying that aren't at our club.
Jenkins 300K
Gibbs 750-800k
Stengle 350k

Great way way to run your club.

Just add Stengle to the list of players that we are paying that aren't at our club.
Jenkins 300K
Gibbs 750-800k
Stengle 350k

Great way way to run your club.

At least we have finished paying for Eddie Betts to play for Carlton this year.
But we do have Sloane for another 3 years on top dollar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back