Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

J Wise 25 off the bench including 3/3 from deep.

Kerr pulled the right lever there, I think this is the way forward for this season at least.

J Wise 25 off the bench including 3/3 from deep.

Kerr pulled the right lever there, I think this is the way forward for this season at least.
Yeah good response. It's such a hot take league now...people starting to question him despite him coming in young, practically no college exposure, the weirdness of a pandemic year, and an interrupted pre season.

We've got one here...no doubt.

Kelly took those trade rumours personally
Hopefully it encourages a few potential trade suitors. Still, he's fun to watch.

Dray was like prime Kidd out there, great display of passing

Mavs got problems...worst defensive effort I've seen this year.

Last edited:
And we continue the pattern...

Great win against a quality outfit, and not all on Steph's back.

Great game from Wiggins and Baze showing he still has plenty of juice.

I feel the Wanamaker era is over before it ever got going.

And we continue the pattern...

Great win against a quality outfit, and not all on Steph's back.

Great game from Wiggins and Baze showing he still has plenty of juice.

I feel the Wanamaker era is over before it ever got going.

Great win, undermanned and kept fighting

All heart!!!

Baze outstanding, Oubre been much better and Wiggins been great after a horrid first week of the year.

Like the wing length on D with those three and then Dray and Wiseman.

Steph made the big shots, too good and too clutch not to make enough to matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to have Wiseman back to have some sort of scoring threat on the inside.

Steph Stephed, Oubre and Wiggins maintained their middling kind of form, and Dray did what Dray does...everything but score.

Not the right stage to offer up our worst effort of the season.

Brutal first half to watch. Dumb fouls, dumb turnovers, terrible shooting.

Wiggins really shirking his responsibility out there, and Wanamaker...I'd genuinely prefer a current day Baron Davis run the second unit. Welp.

We're being talked up as a trade deadline dark horse, but I've got a bit of a cue in the rack feeling. We are struggling to keep it above .500, and even if we somehow land another star we aren't making a deep run without Klay.

Wouldn't surprise if we try to recoup a frp for Oubre

We're being talked up as a trade deadline dark horse, but I've got a bit of a cue in the rack feeling. We are struggling to keep it above .500, and even if we somehow land another star we aren't making a deep run without Klay.

Wouldn't surprise if we try to recoup a frp for Oubre

Don't see why Warriors bother with Oladipo when his heart has always been set on Miami

Oubre to NO for Reddick and Ball

Don't see why Warriors bother with Oladipo when his heart has always been set on Miami

Oubre to NO for Reddick and Ball
Dipo wants big dollars, has durability issues and is a terrible fit beyond this year, so fair chance his manager is driving that rumour.

Think Ball would be a great 6th man if he was willing to play that role.

In the short term we desperately need some playmaking and a little offence from the bench uni and J Lin doing just that in the G league.

Dipo wants big dollars, has durability issues and is a terrible fit beyond this year, so fair chance his manager is driving that rumour.

Think Ball would be a great 6th man if he was willing to play that role.

In the short term we desperately need some playmaking and a little offence from the bench uni and J Lin doing just that in the G league.

Either Wiggins or Oubre have to go so we can add to the roster going forward

Oubre is too hot and cold (More cold) so I wouldn't be upset he leaves before deadline for some pieces like Reddick and Ball.

Dipo is cooked. He's only had 1 really good season, and that was a long time (and many injuries) ago.

I don't rate Oladipo at all, says a lot about a player that has been shipped off multiple times to places he never intended to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back