Andrew Cuomo's aide admits COVID nursing home death cover up.

Remove this Banner Ad

You know when a Dem is ****ed when the Sexual Harassment stories they've buried for years start surfacing.

RIP Sonny.

The lefty MSM has paid as much attention to Cuomos stuff us as the individual on Westminster Bridge who completely ignored the victim of terrorism within spitting distance of her.

How did they go holding to account Hunter Biden? Yeah nah. And the Clintons grubby financial interests? Yeah nah. blah blah blah.

And? How did the Foxs and Breitbart's of the world go holding Trump to account for, well, anything?

You're yelling at clouds. Again.

Not sure why you've gone after me on personal issues, but it's water off a duck's back for me on bigfooty m8. I have health issues, I deal with them as best I can. If you are able to enjoy recreational chemicals without them taking over your life, that's great. I can't.

Get well soon FireQuacker

Wow. 10 beers, 11 lines, 2 sly little pills no one knows about... And completely innocuous comment... Sent you right off the edge.

Urrrgh, I'd offer you some, but you can't even handle sleeping pills. :)

Life's great thanks for asking. Wednesday morning? You know the world isn't confined to Australia.

Anyway, I can handle a Tuesday night blowout. I don't have four beers, a sleeping tablet, and go crying off to rehab thanks :) Bloody kids these days with their faux-addictions.
Bro you're 38 and smashing gear on a Tuesday night bragging about it online whilst rinsing others addictions.

Seek help.

Bro you're 38 and smashing gear on a Tuesday night bragging about it online whilst rinsing others addictions.

Seek help.
38!? I wasn't aware that anyone older than 19 thought it was cool to share photos of drug paraphernalia and brag about how wasted they are on a weekday, while belittling those became sober. I hope he finds peace.

This is all quite flattering, but no need to worry about me my good friends. When one is lucky to be endowed with the sort of electrical chemistry that can stand up to all sorts of assaults it would be a shame not to push it as far as one can. Life isn't that serious is it?
Seek help.
Just living and loving the good life my man. You're more than welcome to join if Boris ever let's dwellers of the old dart meet anyone else. Why should one deny themselves the occasional blow out? It's good for the soul.
I hope he finds peace.
You too bro. Hopefully with God's good grace you can overcome your ongoing affliction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is all quite flattering, but no need to worry about me my good friends. When one is lucky to be endowed with the sort of electrical chemistry that can stand up to all sorts of assaults it would be a shame not to push it as far as one can. Life isn't that serious is it?

Just living and loving the good life my man. You're more than welcome to join if Boris ever let's dwellers of the old dart meet anyone else. Why should one deny themselves the occasional blow out? It's good for the soul.
I plan on relocating to UK next year actually but yeah nah thanks, homie. I love a blowout as much as the next degenerate but I'll probably avoid those that bully and belittle others for not getting on it as much as I do. Reeks of insecurities.

That and of course, getting sideways and jumping on Bigfooty to do it.

Enjoy the weekend.

Pre trump you would have a massive point. But given how much republicans and their media have ignored his crimes and corruption it really doesnt matter anymore. Democrats can just shrug their shoulder and talk about trump russia collusion, trump paying off hookers, the dozens of women who have accussed trump of sex abuse, trumps inaction on covid thats killed 100s of thousands more then needed to die, trump making up lies about election results and trumps coup attempt.
That would be a s**t truck attitude for them to take. It’s time for media and everyone else to get off the partisan whataboutism gave and be forking accountable for forking up.

I like how it's not until post election that we're all like "wait, it was the Dem governors who were most incompetent in their covid dealings?"

Who would've guessed that the orange man bad hysteria was overblown!
Just because democratic governors also s**t does not mean orange man not bad.

So the picture evidence is of one confederate flag, one 6MWE guy (who should be in prison for that), and a few Q Anon nutters with non-racial slogans?

I accept your admission of defeat then, SJ 2.0!
Harsh calling him sj 2.0 far as I have seen sj doesn’t admit defeat

Gaslighter.
You and FK start calling Ned unreasonable and partisan
Ned demonstrates he isn’t and you tell him he is jumping at shadows?

I think Ned is very reasonable. I also think he has let his unhealthy hatred of Trump/QAnon etc. clouds his judgement

I think Ned is very reasonable. I also think he has let his unhealthy hatred of Trump/QAnon etc. clouds his judgement

They wanted to hang pence, kill pelosi, and well we know what the incels would have done to AOC

no s**t i hate them

Just to get a better handle on your moral code.

Where do you stand on these?

View attachment 1067457
View attachment 1067459
View attachment 1067460

Are you seriously asking me if Im in favour of a gunman shooting people at a baseball game??? * me dude, thats insanity

As for the other two, I denounced both violent protest and that stupid picture as counter productive and harmful for the causes they were supposed to be fighting for

I am the guy who said its wrong to punch a nazi, because I am against violent protest even for a just cause

nice try

Just to get a better handle on your moral code.

Where do you stand on these?

View attachment 1067457
View attachment 1067459
View attachment 1067460
The gunman clearly the worst as he actually did harm.
Marching with effigies i would judge less threatening than being in the capitol building actively saying you want to target individual politicians (effigies inside building would be equivalent; for me it is a threat proximity thing). The Kathy griffen is the least it’s just typical divisive political satire. You could argue qanon is similar except I would doubt griffen really would behead republicans; if she is expressing that seriously then she moves to qanon batshit level

Are you seriously asking me if Im in favour of a gunman shooting people at a baseball game??? fu** me dude, thats insanity

As for the other two, I denounced both violent protest and that stupid picture as counter productive and harmful for the causes they were supposed to be fighting for

I am the guy who said its wrong to punch a nazi, because I am against violent protest even for a just cause

nice try

Do you hate them for it?

Or are they just counter-productive.

Do you hate them for it?

Or are they just counter-productive.

Semantics hey?

I hate the gunman with a passion

Idiot protestors piss me off. It goes to hate when they try to kidnap or kill elected officials, govt employees, or innocent bystanders

Griffith was an idiot. I don't know which bush protest that was, but off mem I can't recall any attempting to abduct people

Remove this Banner Ad

Back